CHAPTER 11

Jennie's P.O.V.

I went to my room and Jimin came following. "Um what are you doing here?" I asked out of confusion.

"nothing. I went to see your room. Taehyung said its more comfy and pretty than ours."

"Oh I didn't know he said that. Well, I guess its just the same as yours..." he nods. "Sorry if I am bothering you but most of Taehyung's life with you he shared it with me." With you?

"If you don't mind, can I be a friend ? Well, I knew that he was your only family and you have no family to run to once he's gone in your life..."

"Of course. I believe you're someone I can trust... umm.. Could I tell you something? But please tell no one about this..."

he nods and sits in a comfortable position ready to listen. I have to tell him about it to. He knows him best and I just wanna know. And let this heavy feeling out my chest.

"Actually... there is this feeling going on with me whenever I am with Taehyung. It feels different of how you feel towards your siblings. "

"I- I -- I wished we weren't brothers and sisters and yesterday it came true. But.. I don't think he feels the same. Or if he does, everything is not the same anymore. He's not my brother anymore and so I won't be a part of his life anymore... "

"Jennie, you know what , he actually feels the same... He shares all things with me... He does feel the same and I know he won't have you out of his life. You've been in his life for a couple of years Jen. "

"Well that's the point. I am not his sister anymore so I should be out of his life. But he won't. He should probably forget me cause if he keeps having me in his life, Jisoo might not be in his responsibility. And Jisoo was lost for years and she came back hoping she'll live a happy life with him . If I remain on his life, he'll continue treating me well and he might forget Jisoo. We had a strong bond that would make it hard for him to forget me but that strong bond might make it hard for him to connect with Jisoo properly. I have had enough happiness in my life and Jisoo has been lost for so long so she deserves to be happy. "

"And you don't?" I stared at him for a while and looked down.

"And after you'll disappear in his life you think you'll be happy? Where will you run to? It wasn't your fault she got lost. It wasn't your fault you live your life unfairly. Everyone's life is hell Jennie. You make it a heaven on your own. Some might live with it but you shouldn't. Don't give in for someone else's hapiness Jen. Sometimes you just can't be selfish for not loving yourself. Sometimes you also need to see yourself, ask yourself, if you're happy with the life you live and change the fate you face. You can't live a life that's decided for you. Fate isn't something you live unto. Fate is there for you to realise things and change it as you desire. Everyone has their own life Jen. They make their own hapiness. But you, your hapiness is seeing anyone happy. But you barely realise that you were hurting yourself too... "

I thought of his words so hard. "Get some sleep Jennie. Think of it. If you live your life just making people happy , it's your choice. It's your life. But if you think you're hurting enough, think of it again... " he pats my head and leaves the room.

I laid myself on the bed and thought of his words hard.

"Fate isn't something you live unto. Fate is there for you to realize things and change it as you desire."

"If you live your life just making people happy , it's your choice. It's your life. But if you think you're hurting enough, think of it again... "

I close my eyes and try to rest my mind... can I really change my mind?

............

Jimin's P.O.V.

I watch Jennie from the door sleeping. Taehyung was right about what he said. She surely is cute when she sleeps. I went near unto her bed. Her long eyelashes looked so beautiful . The way her hair falls unto her beautiful face is perfect. I brush off strands of hair on her face and put them behind her ear.

Actually.. I like her. Everytime Taehyung visits in her dorm I surely go with him just to see her. When I saw her so cold on the street I couldn't help it but bring her into my dorm. I could've brought her to her dorm but I chose her to stay on mine. Now for so long we're becoming friends. Since then, I had huge crush on her but so as Taeh so I just tried to be fine. And I suddenly remember something.

FLASHBACK

"Jimin, is it bad to have a crush on your own sister?" Taeh started to ask and I became confused.

"Umm. No. That's just normal. But its bad to have a crush on someone else's crush..."

"Ummm... is it fine that I'll marry your sister in the future?" I ask jokingly..

"Hm? No. She'll find a better man than you." this kid...

"It's only because you also have a crush on her. But seriously I am gonna marry her. Well you gave no chance, she's your sister..."

"Well, is she gonna marry you?"

"Of course she will. I'll make her fall for this handsome face."

"Shut up shortie.."

"Who cares if I am short?"

"She does. She cares about height Jiminie, you little mochi."

END OF FLASHBACK

but now she's not his sister, it's easy for him to have her...

FLASHBACK

"Jimin, Jennie is not my real sister.. "

What?

"How could that be?"

"It's a long story..." he fixes his jacket and wears his mask.

"Where are you going?"

"Jennie. I am going to tell her ahead. And guess what, my feelings for her are not wrong. I might as well make her mine..." is he serious? How can this happen...

"I'm coming with you."

"No. stay here. I told you already..."

I don't think Jennie feels the same... But this is making it easier for Taehyung...

END OF FLASHBACK

Jennie may have been my crush for so long but it's different from the two who had more memories with each other... And they like eachh other. I cannot do anything about it. What I am doing now is not just for her but also for me. Seeing how she just trusts me was making me happy. And helping her out is also like making myself feel happy... my thoughts stopped when she says things,

"Taehyung? You're here..." he's not Jennie. You're dreaming of him... "Remember that night when you dreamt of me?" Dreamt of you?

"I somehow felt happy when you said you wished we're not siblings and you kissed me..." kissed you? "I thought it was just a dream for you... Maybe you were just dreaming... but you know what, it felt like the happiest moment in my life..."

"You remember yesterday ? In the rain? You didn't want to leave me but I somehow pushed you away... I can no longer be part of your life Taeh.. those times were over. But again, you kissed me in the rain... That was the most romantic scene in my life... But I felt regretful..." in the rain....

"You know what after hearing Jimin's advice, it somehow make me think hard... but I know you don't like me... I know you only look at me as a sister. And... its fine for me.. its fine.." she stopped talking and I just can't believe what she said... She didn't understand well of my words... I left the room and closed the door behind..

I wished Taehyung heard that and just didn't listen to her.. She surely needs him...

---------

Poor jiminie...🙁