CHAPTER 78

Before you start reading this chapter, I just want to thank y'all kookies for all your support! 🤗🤗😇😇

Brother has reached 7k reads and 500 votes and this means the world to me already... Thank you so much for the love and loyalty you give to this fanfic, I wouldn't have done it without you... 😢😢😍😍😘😗

Shoutout to my bestie 💋 pomeranianauthor_23 cause she is the one who gives me the strength and hope to continue writing.. I love you!

And of course, Luv y'all! 💞💞💞

Now you may proceed....👇

------
Jennie's P.O.V.

"You worried me.. It's a good thing I came earlier than the supposed time." Lisa says as I put my chopsticks down.

"I'm going to my room." I stood up from my seat, heading to my room followed with a loud shut. I leaned against the door, squinting my eyes as I let myself sink in my thoughts.

What is wrong with me?

Why do I just let him affect me? I shouldn't feel like this, I shouldn't suffer.

"Unnie, Can you let me in?" I was interrupted by a tiny, and feminine voice which was from Lisa.

I hesitantly opened the door, gulping as I tug my lips into a fake smile. Lisa walked slowly into the room, and she sits on the edge of my bed.

I sat by her side, pressing my lips as she continued to be silent for a couple of minutes. She suddenly pulls me into her chest, pulling me into a warm embrace.

"I know you're older than me, but I just thought you might need this." Her words made me tear, with the patting of my head making me feel secured and safe.

I should be the one comforting her like an older sister. Yet here she is, consoling me...

"Thank you." I uttered, as I put on a faint smile on my face.

I want to let the day pass like this, caught in a warm hug.

........
The next day...

Jennie's P.O.V.

I was woken up by the huge space left in my bed. I wandered my eyes around only to see Lisa was gone and I was alone in my bed.

"Lili, If you don't mind, can you sleep with me tonight? My room feels so spacious and I can't sleep easily..." I patiently aaked as she brushes my hair with her bare hands.

"Of course, unnie. It's been a long time since we last slept together..."

I remembered her being with me last night, where is she?

I placed my foot on the cold ground, reaching for my slippers. I slid my feet on flip-flops, standing up from the edge of my bed. I walked out of my room, only to see Chaeyoung and Jisoo on the couch.

"Oh, you're awake!" Chae smiles as soon as she met my eyes, "Goodmorning Jennie." They greeted.

They seem so excited and happy, but why?

"Lisa is cooking breakfast, so come sot with us here while we wait." I confusingly sat with them, watching the tv.

"We're gonna have a day off today!" The excited Lisa screams as she walks out the kitchen. "Lisa, did you just leave the kitchen? The food is gonna burn." Jisoo says, with her eyes fueling up in anger.