CHAPTER 16

Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up only to find Jimin coming out of the room with my brother's clothes.. He looked like he just had a bath..

"Umm.. I found some of Taeh's clothes in your closet still.. don't worry I'll give them back after I use."

"Goodmorning Jen.. breakfast might be ready.. I'll leave you here.."

I took a quick shower and changed into comfy clothes... I went out of my room seeing all of them at the dining table with Jisoo and Taehyung still but Jimin wasn't there... A figure stood by my side and I noticed it was Jimin.. he grabbed me by the hand and we went near the table.

"Sorry but we can't join you for breakfast.. Jennie and I are going somewhere we'll be back later..."

"Make sure to be back later or I'll surely not forgive you!" Chae shouts.

I returned a soft giggle and crossed my heart..

"Take care ..." a soft voice that I didn't hear for long said. I turned to look at Jisoo, whose words belong to.. and since Taeh was by her side, I can't help but stare at his deep eyes.. We locked eyes at each other and for a moment, it was like we had our own world.. And that it was only the two of us ...

"Let's go ..." a voice said in my ear...

I turned to look at Jimin and we headed towards the door and left... I was lucky enough my shirt had a hood and Jimin gave me a mask.

"Jimin, seriously where are we going?"

"I don't really know. But I figured out you'd feel uncomfortable with Taehyung ... so, I helped you.." i am.. But at that very moment, i just wanted the world to stop so that I could lock my eyes with him.. Jennie, focus.. I reminded myself.

"Thanks.."

We walked around the streets and passed through numerous people but thankfully nobody recognised us... "are you hungry yet?" Jimin asks. I shake my head "no.. I am fine."

"Let's drop by my dorm first.." he says as we enter the building..

He knocked on the door a few times and hoseok greeted us. "Oh Jennie you're here.. " he gestured us in and Jimin went to his room, "wait for a bit while.."

I sat at the couch and found Jungkook playing on his phone. On the other couch, Yoongi was sleeping .. he cares about nothing but sleep.. Hoseok on the other side of Jungkook was doing something on his phone. While Jin, picks up the pillows on the floor and cleans up the mess the other kids did.. he reminds me of Chae though.. Being the wife in the house...

"Jennie, play with me ..." Jungkook asks with his puppy eyes... "God jungkook, stop being a kid" I ruffle his hair and his cheeks reddened..

That's practically normal.. He acts like that in front of older girls... such a shy kid.. but I don't even know if I am older or younger.. I don't know my real birthday, my real age, and my true self. I'll just live my life without even knowing of myself. "What are you thinking about Jennie?" Jungkook asks ...

"Oh.. just nothing.." I responded back..

"It must be something deep.." Hoseok fixes himself into a comfortable position. "Tell us about it Jennie.." Jin adds.. Yoongi then sits up like a ghost, "We'll listen.. and we are here for you so don't keep it to yourself.." and he lays back down.. this guy is a creep.

"It's really just nothing guys.. I appreciate your concern.." I smiled back.. "umm. Jennie, let's go..." I heard Jimin's voice from the back and I turned and saw him wearing a different outfit.. "Bye guys!" I bid goodbye and we left sooner..

"Jimin, where are we going?" I ask... "you'll see..." huh? Wherever he is leading me to, I just follow him...

..............

"This is... my aunt's place.." I look at him , "yes... we'll have breakfast here."

"Jennie!" My aunt greets.. I ran towards her and gave her a big hug..

"You came early.." she said that made me confused .. "Jimin what does she mean by that?"

"I asked for her number.. so that I'd inform her when I will go here." We went inside the house and went straight to the dining room.. How did he get her number? I was there all the time.

"Ah auntie, you gave your number to Jimin but you didn't give it to me.. How heartbreaking.." I pretend to be hurt. "He asked for it while you didn't .." pfft. She really tried to tease.

"Eat up.. tell me when you want more.." she smiles.. "ah auntie! I didn't know how good you are in cooking..." Jimin shouts.. "Of course.. I missed these delicious meals.."

"Are you not being served with tasty foods?" My aunts asks curiously.. "of course we are. But yours is still the best..." she laughs at my childish words.. "okay eat up sweetie.. "

........

"We had a lot of fun visiting you auntie..." Jimin says .. " oh, you can visit whenever if you like... besides, I feel alone in this house.."

"Where's uncle, auntie?"

"He's working.. he's not giving time for me and even for himself that's what I am so worried of.."

"Tell him next time I'll visit, he should be here cause I want to see him.. and also my cousins.." she smiles, " i will..."

"It's nice seeing you auntie.. we got to go now .. bye." I pulled her into a hug, "call me when you've arrived home sweetie.."

"Of course.. bye ! I love you auntie!"

We stepped out of the house and i followed to where Jimin is leading me to..

Click...

click......

_______________

^_^