CHAPTER 24

Jennie's P.O.V.

It has been a great afternoon and it was fun with the boys again. They asked a couple of questions about the dating thing but Jimin just lied and covered it up. Sometimes, Taehyung will interrupt and just change the subject. I don't really know the look on his face but it's like he's annoyed.

I don't know why but I wish it's because of the date thing.

Is he jealous? I hope so...

I hit my head, what am I even thinking? JENNIE FOCUS!

I look at the mirror, looking at my own reflection. Do I really want this?

"Jennie, " I turned and saw Jimin. "Yeah?"

"What are you thinking?" I stopped.

"Nothing.." I lie. "Aren't you going back yet? Jisoo called and told you to come back ." Jisoo unnie? Why would she? Could it be that important?

.............

A few moments later, I arrived at the building..

I sighed looking in front of the door and knocked casually, trying to seem fine cause I felt tense..

When the door opened, with no hesitation, Jisoo grabbed my hand and we ran through the corridors. "Unnie." I called, but she continued to run and soon we reached a dark corner.

She hugged me tightly so sudden, I was shocked. "Jennie, please stop avoiding me.." I look at her eyes, and it's starting to tear. "I know it was my fault, but Jennie, I didn't mean to hurt you. I was hurt myself, I was so confused so I never told you.." her fault? Told me what?

"What do you mean your fault?" She puts on a mask, and fixes mine.

............

"Where are we Jisoo?"

A woman runs to Jisoo and hugs her. "Jisoo..."

"Come in.." the lady says and we get in. "This, this is my mother. She's the one who took care of me when I got lost and she took me in.." the lady smiles, "hi, you must be Jennie?" I nod my head slowly.

"I am really sorry. I should've just returned Jisoo to her family but I was too delighted. She reminds me of my child who passed away so I made her my child and exchanged you with her.. " she knelt down on her knees but I lifted her back up. "Auntie, please sit.. I--I don't understand." I looked at Jisoo and she started to explain everything..

Depression. Confusion. Love.

She was depressed so she made me go to that family. Jisoo, of course she'll be confused. So she knew, everytime Taehyung came in our door she'd be the one to open it.. That's why.. She suffered too. Not only me but her too. I felt bad from everything. I shouldn't have been ignoring her, and let her explain.

"It was great meeting you Auntie.." I stood up from my seat and bowed. "We'll be going, eomma. We have to go somewhere. "

After stepping out the doorstep, Jisoo calls someone.

"Where are you?..... Ah okay.. we are coming so be there asap...... Bye..."

Who could that be??

............

We arrived at Han River and I saw a familiar form. Taehyung?

"Taeh," Jisoo unnie called. he turned around and saw me.. I look at him. Eye to eye. But he avoided my gaze. "What is it that you want to tell me Ji??"

"Jennie, you need to--" he cuts her, "She doesn't need to.. She's hurt so she won't accept me anymore. It's fine. I'll get going now." He seems more cold. He was never like this. He was a happy and joyful souled man.

What have I done...

"Taehyung..." Jisoo left us and I called his name. He stops and stands there, with me behind him. I walk closer to him and he turns around , face to face with me.

"I--I am s-sorry.. I just th-thought it'll be better if you w-woon't be a part of my life. I though-tt I am the only one in the world who is in pain and-- and- lonely. I--" I stuttered. He cuts me before I could complete. "So.. I'll ask you one last time. Do you want to be friends?"

I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I don't know but I feel like I am gonna be hurting myself more when I'll be with him. I am not his sister anymore. What do I have to do with him?

And I'm still falling for him.. And to be friends seemed fine, but.. I don't really know..

And Jimin. What about the thing he's planning?

"Yes. Let's be friends." I smile, "Friends.." he says back with a smile on his face. This is the real him.

"Okay, it's gonna rain so you kids come with me.." Jisoo pulls us and I still look at the side of his face.

Taehyung, It's only until friends...

Just friends.....

SHIT... WHY DO I FEEL LIKE IT SHOULDN'T BE FRIENDS WITH HIM.... but i felt like i shouldn't had left him... wait, what? I'm confused myself urgh....

But i do miss you, Taeh...

---------
^-^