CHAPTER 63

Jennie's P.O.V.

It was the day everyone has been waiting for... Our comeback.

Meanwhile, Taehyung calls me at the right time I just finished changing into my conference attire... "Taehyung." I started, nervous. "Jennie, wow.. You look beautiful.." Beautiful.. I snickered in my mind. "Tsk.. Liar. Don't try flattering me again, cause it won't work on me this time.."

"Whatever, but for me you look gorgeous as always.." This man. I'm blushing again, urgh..

"Why did you call me?" I asked, "I called you to check on you.. Have you eaten yet?" He asks, as my stomach grumbles in hunger. "Only a bit actually... We don't have much time so I'll just eat right after the event.."

"You should eat before you go. Or else you will get me worried again once you get sick.. It's too early too, why are you all dressed up so early?"

"It's a conference, darling.. We have to prepare as early as we can so we won't be late..." Right in the middle of our conversation, Jisoo unnie appears at my back, placing her head on my shoulder, making me feel her breath on the crook of my neck.

"Early and awake, Taehyung huh? You never greet your sister hello or goodmorning.. Also, you just left me on read." She started bickering, making Taehyung strike back too..

"I didn't leave you on read. I accidentally left you on read. Also, You aren't gonna be so mad about not greeting you if Jin hyung called you.. You are just jealous he hasn't called you yet." Jisoo rolls her eyes on him, walking away as the stylist called her.

"Jennie, tell your unnie to stop being so jealous infront of other couples. It's not my fault Jin hyung didn't call her yet.." I laughed at his reaction, he just acts like a child. "You both are so childish... You really are siblings." I shook my head, with his eyes rolling over me.

"Jennie.. Eat. If you won't eat, I'll come over there to make sure. Also, Request tyem to not make you wear heels. Your ankle needs to recover fast.."

"I'm not a baby, I can take care of myself. And to mention, you wouldn't be able to come over here... You can't get in." I stuck my tongue out, teasing him.

"Tsk, Who says I can't come over huh? And I'm not kidding about what I just said sweetie. If you don't eat and don't take care of yourself, I'm really gonna come over." Whatever he says. He can't even come.

Meanwhile, my stylist called for me, which means our call has to end here..

"Taehyung, I need to go now." I hurrily said, "Alright.. I said what I said Jennie, you better take care of yourself..." This man... Tsk. Whatever.

"Ok, ok.. It's like you'll be able to come over and you won't know at all..." I bickered. "Jennie, I wasn't joking. Well, whatever you say.. Goodbye Jennie, I love you.." my cheeks heated up, as my heart does a somersault.

Thankfully my face is covered with make-up. He wouldn't be able to see how red I am right now...

"I love you too.. Bye." I ended the call afterwards, very much embarassed and flustered...

I still can't over the fact that we're exchanging 'I LOVE YOUs...'

"Jennie!" Shit. I forgot I was being called out. "Yes unnie, I'm coming!"

...........

"Anyeong! Blackpink imnida!" We all greeted together, "Anyeong, I'm Jennie." I started. "Anyeong, I'm Lisa!"

"Anyeong, I'm Rosè." Says Charyping after Lisa, "Anyeong, I'm Jisoo~" Jisoo says last, putting on a wide smile on her face.

The global conference starts, flashing lights and staff everywhere, as we sit on our high chairs, with the host right by our side.