CHAPTER 18

Jennie's P.O.V.

I didn't know this can be emotional after the visit.. I took him to his dorm and so I walked my way to my dorm, alone.. I never knew that the world could be so cruel.. And not only to me, but to all of us. I thought i was alone, but then, here he was, broken as I was..

What could tomorrow be all about?

..................

Next morning..

Jimin and I agreed to go somewhere today.. I never knew what for, but i agreed to set my mind of something else and to forget him...

"Umm.. Where are we going?" He looked at me , "I don't even know.." he chuckled.. "Let's go wherever you want to.. besides we have more time.."

We walked around the streets and found an amazing site that I never had gone unto.. "Jimin, can we go in the amusement park?" I pleaded with excitement , hoping he'll say yes... "of course.. Well, it's your birthday today, Jennie.."

I just remembered about it.. Everyday is my birthday.. This sounds fun.. we walked into the park and went on multiple rides, in which I chose..

we rode the roller coaster that made him scream out loud while I just scream lightly.. After the ride, he complains and breathes heavily "Jennie, let's rest for a while."

"Sorry if I am making you suffer the rides.. It's my first time to be in an amusement park.." his eyes saddened at the sound of my tone changes as I say those words.. "First time?? That's why you sound so childish..." I softly giggled.

There was another booth around the corner, which I found so interesting... "Jimin, Let's go there !" I didn't care much about how childish I sounded, but who cares, It's my first time here, and it's my birthday, I want it to be fun..

I grabbed his hand and ran towards the booth... in here, we get to shoot the spaceship and if we shoot it three times, we get to choose our prize..

"I want to win this big teddy bear, Jimin.." I pointed out a big pink bear with a blue ribbon on his neck that had such a cute smile, with hazel brown eyes...

As I was about to prepare the gun, Jimin took it away from me, "I'll win that bear for you.. Besides it's your birthday, pumpkin.." Pumpkin? Since when did he call me that?

I watch as he shoots and misses the spaceship.. it ended soon yet he.. He shot it 5 times! He gets the bear and gives it to me.. I pulled him into a direct hugg. "Thanks Jimin!" He seemed shocked from the hug I guess..

"it's your birthday .. you must have a lot of fun ..."

I held the teddy tight, and pulled him onto another booth ..

After finishing all the booths we figured out we played enough, so we took a seat at the bench and rested... My eyes caught an ice cream shop that made me want to try so bad.. "You want that? Wait, I'll get one for you.." he gets up and heads to the ice cream vendor and buys two ice creams...

He goes back holding two icecreams, both chocolate with sprinkles on it.. "How did you know I like chocolate?"

"I don't really know.. It's my favorite though, I guessed you'll be fine with it.."

"Thank you so much Jimin.."

"It's nothing Jennie... We're friends so what are friends for?"

"Well, we just started our friendship but you're so good to me already.. You don't even see the full side of me."

"I will accept as of who you are and what you really are Jennie .. If I really am your friend, then I will accept as of who you are.." he says as he takes another bite of his ice cream. I take another bite too and his look changes.