CHAPTER 7

Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up with Taeh by my side and now his hands are free from me. I sit up and greet the morning's sunshine.

"Good morning Ricecake.." He greeted. I started at him, looking at his eyes trying to see the sincerity of yesterday night's kiss. And it all came back to me. The way we kissed and the way we cuddled. Should I ask him about last night? Should I ask if its true? Should I scold him for kissing me? Or maybe kill him? Should I tell him that I was irritated and annoyed by his dream?

"I had a dream... " he starts. I get on my slippers and try to exit the room, "you were there." I moved slowly to hear his words , "it's a weird one..."and i slowly shot the door behind me..

"But it seemed right... it felt so right..." That was the last thing I heard from him. It seemed right? But it was wrong. And right now, it's just my thoughts playing with me. Of course he wouldn't feel right about that... of course he'll think it's weird. I guess I need food. I head to the kitchen and prepared myself food.

.......................

Taehyung's P.O.V.

"But it seemed right...it felt so right. " so right, that I don't know if you ever heard that ...

But I hope you did hear that Jennie.. But if ever you heard that, you would only say it felt so wrong... cause you only look at me as a brother, not a lover. I sighed..

...................

Jennie's P.O.V.

After breakfast , I hurried to my room. Taeh was watching tv and I don't want him to catch me. I took a shower and changed into comfy clothes after... Taeh was having a towel with him which I am sure he's going to take a bath too. So I hurried and went directly to the couch. "Goodmorning Jennie. Did you eat breakfast yet?" Namjoon asked. "Good morning too. And yes, I did. Earlier." He nods and faces back at the tv. His hands were around Chae's waist and Chae rests her head on his shoulder.

Taehyung... he came across my mind right after I saw namjoon and chae cuddled. Stop remembering him .. cmon Jennie!

"Where's Jisoo? " Lisa wondered..

"She went out. She said she need to meet someone important." Chae answered.

"Who could that be?" It's weird.. Everytime there's something urgent Jisoo tells us every detail about it. And she didn't even gave a word about it. Is it that confidential? I shrugged the thought off my mind and just then, Taeh was out and so I grabbed Lisa to her room.

"What's wrong with you?" She said out of shock. I quickly locked the door and let out a heavy sigh. I gave no other chance but to tell her, my chest was getting heavier and I can't keep this anymore..

"Lis, I know your'e good at keeping secrets so please be loyal..." she nodded.

"I-i... why is this so hard.. " she held my hand, calming me down. "It's fine Jen. You can trust me, I'm here for you..." I let out another sigh.

"For many years, there is this feeling I feel with Taehyung. I feel like I like him not as a sister but like someone else... but I know it's wrong." she smiled..

"That's normal. Chae had a crush on her brother when she was young right? " because she was young and she didn't know it was wrong but I knew it was. And yesterday night's kiss was a total mistake.

"So.. yesterday... He dreamed of something. He said he wished we weren't siblings and he even dared to kiss me. But he was dreaming..."

"Umm. Maybe he also feels the same. I mean, why would he dream of that when he doesn't feel that way? You have dreams by simply thinking on those things. But by the way , did you kiss?!" She said in total cheerfulness. He must've forgot that he is my brother..

"Tone down, Lisa... well... he kissed me... and I gave up on him... " oh shit, I murmured...

"God! How must a first kiss have felt?"

"Lis, he's my brother!"

"And so? That moment was different.. you experienced that . Maybe you aren't siblings at all just maybe or can't you at least say at that time you weren't siblings? At least feel a bit proud of yourself. Be happy at least for once he wasn't your brother, at least, you had the chance..."

"But he's my-" she cut me off.

"Shhh.. enough talking . Let's get out of this room."

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Jennie, you have no idea I felt the same... I run fast trying not to get caught listening to their conversation. Yes , I overheard their convo and found out my Ricecake feels the same. Just imagine how will she react if she knew we aren't siblings...

I hope she reacts in a good way...