CHAPTER 45

Jennie's P.O.V.

As I opened the door, it revealed Yoongi alone. "Wait, where are they?!"

"They're fine don't worry. They're both on their way.." I sighed deeply after he reassures that Jisoo is fine.

Why did unnie have to make us worry like that??

...........

"Does manager know about this?" Lisa asks, as I shook my head as an answer.

There was a knock on the door, and we prayed that it wasn't manager-nim, or we're dead. It revealed Jin and Jisoo, smiling from cheek to cheek, hands intertwining.

Wait... What am I seeing??

"Are you both... Holding hands?" Jungkook asks curiously, as both of them just came and sat to the couch, nodding their heads as an answer, YES.

"Unnie... Are you both dating?!" Chaeyoung's eyes widened, realizing.
"Yes.." ohh my ship is sailing!!

I suddenly remembered that one time when they both came out of the kitchen blushing..

"Since when was this?" Lisa asks, with a luttle frown on her face. It's the first time someone kept a secret from her. She's usually the one who keeps our secrets.

"Just.. this day.." only today?

The thought of both of them fighting and crying came across my mind, and I remembered it took place this morning.

I guess they've settled now.

I gazed at Taeh who was suddenly frowning, as he gazes back at me.. He slowly lucks his lips, and raised his brow, and smirks at me...

What the hell was that..

I gulped and shrugged the image of him doing those off my mind, averting my eyes to a different direction. My heart is beating even louder and faster at this rate.

Did he just flirt with me?

Oh no, I must be dreaming.. What is wrong with him though...

I dared to look and turn around to glance at him, but he caught me once again, winking.

Oh God.

Taehyung, what are you doing to me?

..........

Taehyung's P.O.V.

I softly giggled at how her reactions are just so priceless... She tries to act oblivious, but she's clearly distracted.

Is she flustered??

Tskk.. she's just so red I can't stop mocking. "Hyung, what the hell are you laughing at?" Jungkook gives me a confused look, and I guess I wasn't able to hold back my laughter..

"You're just weird." He finishes, leaving me.

I'm crazy and weird for this woman right here...

Jennie, you make me insane, you don't know how..

She slowly took a glance at me, expecting I wouldn't catch her. Does she really want to see my face that much??

I winked at her, making her eyes widened out of shock. She gulped, surprised of my actions.

You must be thinking what is wrong with me...

I'm wondering too... Why am I this insane when I see you?

Jennie..

.........

All of us boys were about to leave when their manager just arrived.

Everyone greeted, as she greets back. "So you're leaving now? Take care then, stay safe."

Jennie, I won't be seeing you for quite a long time...

Everyone bid our goodbyes, while Chae and Namjoon and Jin and Jisoo are still embracing eachother..

Aish... This love birds, so annoying.

"You'll just be like them soon. Annoying with your lovebird.." Jimin interrupts me from my nagging, "tskk.. You'll find someone too, Jimin.." I patted jis shoulder and called our hyungs right after.

"Yah, you've had enough time we need to go now.." they even dared to kiss.

Aishh, Jennie I guess I'm this greedy for love....

............

Jennie's P.O.V.

Annoying...

These love burds just can't get enough, they even kiss right in front of us..

"Bye!!" We bid.

It will be so long until we'll all meet eachother. Schedules will be busier too, aish..

When they left, the dorm was silent..

It was really something new, never been used to how quiet it is without them.

"No one went out right?" manager-nim asks, "I visited eomma this morning. " Jisoo answers truthfully, but not revealing the fact how we were worried sick about her or we're dead.

"I'm not being harsh to you girls.. You'll be having hectic schedules on this week, so that's why I said I didn't really want you to meet anyone or go out. I don't want you to be even more stressed, considering the schedules you have these days..."

"So we can actually go meet BTS sometimes?" Aish, Jisoo is starting to be childish now that she's dating Jin.

"Of course you can.. I don't control your freedom, you are all free to do whatever you want. But make sure you do not do anything bad or just go out in your free time.. " Manager-nim is the best manager we have so far.

She just wants the best for us, and still giving us freedom to do what we want.

"I'll go now. Have some rest, you'll be having rehearsals later.." She reminds us and then leaves our dorm.

Silence...

I really miss how noisy and fun BTS were.. Though they create a HUGE MESS.

Aish, I miss them.

It was quiet, until my phone buzzed.

Messages? I read and saw that there were from Jimin, Taehyung and Yoongi.

Did they arrive already?

Wow that fast...

I hesitated and looked at the three contacts deciding which to answer first..

Of course I slipped and pressed on his name.

Taehyung..

I read his text, and dropped my phone wide-eyed.

Taeh
-Just arrived,
guessing you're
thinking about me a lot, huh?
Seen

Taeh
-Miss me, babygirl?
Seen

My heart just dropped..

Taehyung...

-------
Hope you like it! 💞💞💞