CHAPTER 60

Jennie's P.O.V.

*a week later..

I woke up as the voice of Taehyung fills my ears, as he sings winter bear.

Such a sweet and lovely voice...

I continued to close my eyes, sleeping on my bed. His voice surely sounds like a lullaby...

WAIT!

It's my ringtone! Shit!

I hastily picked up the video call, as Taehyung's faces pops up immediately.

Aish... I forgot to set an alarm today. Now Taehyung is seeing my ugly, jost woke up face.

"Goodmorning sweetheart.. " He greets, as I smile faintly. "Goodmorning.."

"What's wrong, jagi?" I sighed. "I wasn't able to set an alarm and I almost didn't answer your call. And I had no time to wash up, now you have to look at this monster's face..." I pouted, with him giggling.

"No. It's fine.. I like it. You look cute, sweetheart." Lies.. I snickered. "Yah, I'm serious. You really look cute in anyways possible.." This man is trying to sell his bluff, but I ain't buying it.

"You look beautiful as always darling. Now stop scoffing and stop giving me glares.."

"Alright, but I still won't believe that I look pretty at this moment.." I pouted. "Aren't your next teasers out yet?" He asks. Teasers?

"You watched those teasers?" I gasped, "Of course! I'm a great fan of blackpink, especially you.. " He winked, making my cheeks go tomato red.

"It's still early in the morning, the next set of teasers will be out later.." I informed him, making him excited. "I'll surely stream how you like that when it comes out!" He exclaims in excitement, making me giggle at his cutesy and childish acts.

"By the way, you look hot in the teasers..." He's teasing me again... "I'm not bluffing! Well.. You always look stunning, darling." Tskk...

"Yah!" A voice yelled from the back, which made my eyes widen. "Yah, how could you forget to greet your sister and chat with your girlfriend first?!" She grabs the phone out of my hand, as Taehying rolls his eyes over Jisoo.

"Unnie, you exactly do the same. Your just jealous that Jin isn't calling you this morning, so now you try to ruin our chat..." I teased. "Aishhh.. You are flirting too much every single day and hour, texting and calling each other, it's just getting annoying.." She says back, in which I mock. "Are you stating facts about you and Jin? Cause I think that's what you are talking about, unnie.."

She rolls her eyes, while her phone rang. "It's Jin." She exclaims in excitement, hastily giving my phone back and running out of the room.

"My sister is just annoying.. She took our time to talk..." He complains, scoffing. "You have to go now?" I ask, biting my lips.

"Well.. We have a lot of things to do today, so we have to start this early.. It's tiring but, now that I see your face, I'll have so much energy.." My heart dies a somersault, after he said those words.

"Aigoo, stop being playful with those words of yours.. Just make sure you'll really take care of your self.." I looked down, blushing at the words I say..

Why do I feel so shy?

"You coy girl... Pretending to be shy, but I know you really are shameless and flurtatious with me." What the hell is he saying..

He mocks at my expression, making me roll my eyes on him.

"Alright. Gotta go now, I love you ricecake.." My heart beats fast as he mouths those three words.

"I love you too.." I say, my eyes glued to the ground as I try to avoid his guys, due to my very red cheeks.

I'm too flustered..

"You look cute when you blush.. Too bad, it's gonna be the last time I'll see it for this day." And my heart pounds faster and louder again..

I guess this is how love feels..

"Bye Jen.." and the call ended.

Now it feels boring and empty. I'll be doing the same routine over again.

"Awwiieee!! Jennie keeps blushing!" Lisa teased from the back, making me blink my eyes twice. She was there all along?

"Wowww, you even forget to say goodmorning to Lili, now that you talked with your boyfriend." She pouts, faking a frown. "Stop your cutesy and aegyos.. Also, I never forgot you.." As she sat on the edge of the bed, I pulled her into a snuggle, hugging her tight.

"I miss you unnie." She looks at me, with a sad look in her eyes. Is there something up with her?

"I miss you too lalice.." I embraced her again, wondering. She seemed quite odd these days.. Especially now.

"Is there something bothering you, Lisa?" I ask her, which made her stop for awhile, averting her eyes to a different direction. "I know there's something up to you... Please don't keep it to your self Lili.."

"Unnie, I have to go. Jisoo unnie is gonna scold me if I won't do the errands she advised me to.." She's lying...

When she stood up from the bed, I held her wrist, stopping her from her tracks. She looked back at me, her eyes teary, her lips forming a smile.

A forced smile...

I sighed..

After showing of a fake smile, she turns her back on me, walking out of the room.

..............
In practice room..

"Break!" Chaeyoung exclaimed in joy, rushing towards her phone, texting Namjoon...

I just rolled my eyes over them, looking at my phone only to see no notifications, calls, or messages at all.

I sighed in dissapointment, realizing Taehyung hasn't been active all day.

What could he be doing?

He's the only one busy while the others are chatting with these girls.

Is something up to him?

Meanwhile, Lisa in the other corner, puts her phone back on her bag, after she seems to see something which dissapointed her?

What could be up to her?

*ting*

My notification sound fills me ears, making me avert my direction to my phone.

As I read the notification, it's actually an article...

HotIssue.Korea 'BTS Taehyung and J-hope collab with Red velvet's Irene?'

-------
Just a short chapter for y'all.. I didn't really know what to write so I just hope you still like this chapter! 💞💞

^-^