CHAPTER 76

Jennie's P.O.V.

I stood up from the bed, squinting my eyes from the sunlight. I haven't really slept much all night, thinking of everything that happened yesterday.

I couldn't believe it. But it all truly happened, and I couldn't change any bits of it.

"Morning." Jisoo greets, bringing in a tray of food. I stayed silent, not bothering her exsistence. "I know you don't feel good and you haven't slept much, so have some soup." She puts the tray over my legs, placing it on the bed carefully. She sat on the corner, lifting the spoon up, ready to feed me.

"I'm not hungry..." I say as my stomach grumbles. "I don't have any appetite." I mention, which made her lips tug into a frown.

"Jennie, you didn't eat dinner yesterday, your stomach is empty. Please just have some warm soup." She pleads, lifting the spoon up.

"I'm not hungry." I looked at the other direction, not eyeing her. "Jennie, at least five spoons, Will you?" I gulped.

She fed a spoonful of soup, and I didn't shrug it this time.

I know I needed to eat, my stomach is too empty. If I don't, I might faint, and they'll worry again... I don't want to be a burden to them.

Yet I have no appetite at all. I wished I was just sick on my own, but these girls will worry again.

"Your schedules are only dance practices and shoots right?" She confirms as she feeds me again. I nodded, eyes still glued to the windows.

"I told your manager that you got very sick. You can have dance practices any time anyways and that shooting can be scheduled late, the deadline is still far." She explains, which made my brows furrow.

"You canceled my schedules?" I looked at her, "Yes, I did. It means you are gonna be busy tomorrow. So please, brace yourself okay?"

This means I'm gonna spend the day alone in this dorm...

"Now here, the last spoon." She says, feeding the soup. I glanced at the bowl, only to see the bowl empty. I barely recognized that I finished it all, I thought I only had three spoons...

She gave a glass of water, carefully letting me sip on it. "I have a lot of schedules today, so I don't I'll be able to visit the dorm later. Lisa will be here in late afternoon, Rosè will be here in dinner."

"Take care of yourself Jennie. If not for yourself, then for me and for the girls and especially for our blinks." I heaved a sigh after her statement.

"Bye unnie." I bid plainly, as she pulls me into a warm and tight embrace. "Bye Jendeukie..." She heads to the door, bidding goodbye followed with the door shutting.

I walked out to my room, only to witness a spacious dorm. The couch is empty, the kitchen feels lonely, their rooms were open yet they weren't there.

I'm all alone.

I laid my body against the couch, closing my eyes and I silently fall into slumber again.

.........

"I still wonder wonder beautiful story
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story
I want to make you mine.."

Such deep and angelic voice filled my ears, his voice ringing in my head.

Taehyung..

Is Taehyung here?

"I still wonder wonder beautiful story
Still wonder wonder best part
I still wander wander next story
I want to make you mine."

The verse repeated, only to notice it was my ringtone.

And Taehyung is not here...

He doesn't care now right? He never worries anymore cause he always thinks I'm fine. Just like what he said yesterday,

"I know you are alright, why would I worry that much?"

It still hits me like a truck. I still can't believe what happened, like I'm only having a nightmare.

I'm having a nightmare, yet I'm having it way different from others. It's a nightmare when I wake up, realistic paradise when I sleep.

My world is upside down..

"Hello? Hello?" I barely remembered about the call, it was Jisoo. "Ne, unnie?" I answered quickly.

"What happened? Did aomeyhing bad happen to you?" She anxiously asks, which made me gulp. "No, no. I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Anyways, it's lunch. There is some kimchi and rice on the kitchen, you can make some kimchi fried rice for lunch. I'm really sorry I forgot to prepare something for you."

Lunch..

I haven't known what time was it, I fell into deep slumber. "Alright Jennie I have to go now. Eat lunch okay?"

I sighed, "ok." I replied plainly just so she won't be anxious. "Okay, bye." And the call cut.

I looked up the ceiling, hoping I could just past by without eating at all. But I'll make them worry again.

Just then, another notification came through my phone. It's from my mother...

And still, I didn't change her name in my contacts...

Unknown

"Hello sweetie. I know
you might be busy, but
don't forget to eat lunch
okay? I love you."
Seen

I put my phone down, carresing my own hands to calm myself. I laid my body against the couch again, facing the ceiling.

I looked over my phone again as another notification came and it was from Jisoo.

"Have you eaten yet?"
Seen

I didn't bother, nor reply. I just didn't care anymore...

.........

Such cold, long, arms snaked around my waist, and a head placed on the crook of my neck.

His cold bare hands roamed through my arms, carresing my hands as he interlocks it.

"T-Taehyung?"

-------
Just a boring chapter but still hope you enjoyed a bit... ^-^ 💞💞💞💞