CHAPTER 81

Jennie's P.O.V.

I woke up by the sound of notifications through my phone. One was from mom, and one from yoongi and jimin and another from an article.

I checked my phone only to see the time is a little bit late. I was supposed to wake up at five but now I'm awake at six.

I swiped my phone open to check the notifications. There were three messages and an article news.

And being the stupid me, I clicked the article open, with it titled with 'Kim Taehyung confession with Irene?'

I'm stupid, and I know it. Reading this article will only make me more hurt.

I started to read it from the very top, realizing he had a live interview in five p.m. yesterday.

But wasn't he still in the dorm in five p.m.? I wondered.

I continued to read it though I know it will only make me more of a fool and I'd hurt myself again.

I'm used to it anyways.

As I continued to scroll I realized that he postponed and moved the live show because of that dorm incident.

There was a video right below, and my heart and mind argues again if I should see it.

And yet I clicked.

"I'm really sorry about moving the schedule. I really had to go to a very important place." He said in the interview.

Am I even important to you at all?

The interviewer asked questions about him and Irene. And now my heartbeat throbs faster, waiting for his answer...

"No. Nothing is real about the rumors. But it is real that I have someone I love right now." I gulp by the unexpected answer, which made my brows furrowed.

Am I hallucinating? Making a fool out of myself again?

Cause this can't be real... He doesn't love me anymore, does he?

"Yet I messed up. I really love her and she means the world to me and that's why I was a little late on this show. I hope she'll forgive me soon." And as soon as he said those words, I turned my phone off.

I don't know if any of it is real, I just...
I just don't know what to believe anymore.

I turned my phone on again, just to reply to the messages of Yoongi and Jimin. It would be rude if I ignore.

And I realized they're goodmorning texts...

If any of the words Taeh said in the interview was real, why can't he still greet me at all?

Does he really hate me now?

I shrugged the thoughts off my mind, clicking unto the last notification I had.

Mom's text...

It's only been days and I still don't feel comfortable talking with her. I just don't know how to speak to her, don't know if I could trust her, knowing I had no mother for more than twenty years of my whole life.

I stared at her message, not bothering to reply at all. I don't know what to say to a mother at all, I had no mother all my life.

My phone suddenly rang, which made my eyes widen. There it was written, unknown, which meant it's from my mother.

I had no other choice but to answer her, since I had swiped the call answer imediately in accident.

"Hello? Sweetie?" She starts from the other line. "I know you are there, and I know that you are mad."

I'm not mad, I'm afraid. I'm a fool, I don't know what to do..

"But I just want to greet you a goodmorning and I want to tell you I love you. You're gonna have busy schedules today but I hope you make time for yourself."

"I'm ending the call now then. Bye, Take care and I love you.."

I love you too... Mother?

.......
Sweaty and with my hair only in a bun, wearing big clothes, I stood there on the sidewalk waiting.

This is the sidewalk leading to the other town, and that other town lead us to the beach where Taehyung and I had our confession...

I wished moments like that could last still...

"Jennie..." His low but harmonic voice filled my ears, as he calls my name in such simplicity but in a relaxing way.

I miss his voice...

"Taehyung..." I looked up to him, seeing him in a huge coat with his disheveled hair and his ethereal face uncovered with mask.

Why isn't he wearing a mask?

"We're only here to talk." I disturbed myself from my thoughts, starting the conversation with such a serious tone.

"I know. And I hope we could clear things, Jennie." I hope so too...

"Jennie, I know I was wrong to accuse of you to have a man and to be mad at you for no certain reason." He starts, holding my hands,

"I am at fault. I was too busy to think of you, not realuzing you were already hurt. Amd I didn't give a proper explanation at all but I just let my emotions carry me away, and got mad at you..." so he was mad at me?

"But I wasn't really mad at you. I was just scared. Scared enough to lose you. I was too selfish, and I know. I know. I'm really sorry..." I let him finish his brief explanation, before I could talk.

When that furst time we talked about these things we were too mad, and got carried of all our emotions, now we're having a nice talk with a clearer understanding...

"Taehyung, before anything else, Do you really actually love me? Or do you love soneone else? Please be truthful to me, if you love someone else we could end it properly for you..." I turned my eyes to a different direction as I wait for his answer.

"I love you Jennie. I love you so much. And I know loving you shouldn't be a reason for hurting you, and so I'm sorry. I'm very sorry." He got into his knees which made me widen my eyes.

"Taehyung, stand up please. I don't like seeing you kneeling for me like that." I pulled him up, but he insisted.

"No, I don't deserve it. I don't deserve you. I must suffer..." My tears fell as he said those words.

"Taehyung, I love you too. I love you so much and I was really afraid you don't feel the same to me anymore."

"And I'm so sorry I accused you with another girl. I'm really sorry-" before I could finish, I fell into my knees.

He pulled me into an embrace, "Don't apologize sweetheart. It was all my fault."

After a minute of emotional breakdown, we stood up from the ground, still holding eachother's hands.

"But Taehyung..." I start.

I think it's too fast. And I'm still afraid...

"I think before getting back to the usual times, I think we should know each other more better." I heaved a sigh before finishing.

"I just don't like things like this happening again. I want to start again with a healthy relationship, where we know each other more. Where we couldn't fail into eachother's trust."

"But before that,

I think we should break up."

--------
Just yesterday Brother reached 7k reads, but now It's already at 8k reads!😲😢😀😀😍😍😘

I'm so thankful for y'all, thank you so much!!! Luv yu! 💞💞💞💞

^-^