CHAPTER 89

Jennie's P.O.V.

"Mhm..." I hum as I turn myself to the right, only to realize an arm over my waist. "T-Taehyung?" My blurry sight met his eyes, his face was inch closer to mine.

Meanwhile, knocks came to our door, making Taehyung stand up from the bed. "Aish." He groans.

"Hi Jennie- Oh wait, Taehyung? Isn't this her room?!" I heard Jisoo's loud shrieking, her voice echoing in the room.

"Oh my god, Jennie!" I woke up after Jisoo's loud scream, groaning in pain. "Jisoo unnie? How did you-" before I could even finish, she shrugged the bedsheets from me and gasped loudly.

"b-be honest alright.. Did you guys-" Jisoo cut her own word and bit her lips, "I said did you guy did the thing.." Both me and Taehyung raised our brows in confusion, "What thing?" We said in sync.

"argh, just forget it." She says under her breath and then shouts, "I said did you guys have s*x?!"

I widened my eyes, and stared at Taehyung who did the same. "N-no!" We yelled back, completely confused of Jisoo's weird words. "I'm pretty sure that when you do it for the first time, women bleed..." Jisoo mentions with her eyes squinting, and hands shaking in anxiety.

"Actually, no. Some bleed, some don't. When you do it rough, the hymen would-" I cut Taehyung's statement, "Shut up Taehyung, you aren't helping at all."

"Can you two just please explain it all to me first? Why is Taehyung in Jennie's room, why is Jennie wearing Taehyung's shirt and what really happened?" Jisoo brsted out in questions, making both of us Taehyung gulp.

"Taehyung snuck into my room last night, and this is my shirt and not his, and we didn't do anything at all." I said.

"But why are the sheets covered in blood?" Taehyung wondered, and so I looked at the bed only to see the white sheets covered with blood. "Oh shit." I cussed.

"I'm... I think I'm on my period." I looked at Jisoo who was now standing there still, not knowing what to do. "Unnie, do you have some tampons with you?" I asked in a soft tone, in which she shook her head as a no.

"But I'll buy for you, wait." She stormed out from the room, while I stare at Taehyung who was completely lost and dumbfounded of the whole situation.

This is embarrassing...

I looked at my phone to see my four period tracker apps saying my period should be scheduled next week, but I'm having it now and I even stained the sheets!

I rushed to the bathroom, sitting on the table as I wait for Jisoo. "Taehyung, is your sister there yet?" I asked, holding unto my stomach.

Oh, cramps... I'm having it.

"No. But I found a substitute for a tampon." I raised my brows, "Huh?"

"Two fingers will do right?" He says in a husky voice, making me roll my eyes.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!"

.......
"The food here is so nice, I'm sure you would want to visit here, Chae." Jisoo teases Chaeyoung over the phone, in which heard her squeal.

"And Jennie is even eating a lot like you, she's undeniably becoming a pig." Jisoo teased, and I heard Lisa and Chae laugh at me.

"Idiot, I'm on my period. And I'm not a pig." I grumpily said, chewing on meat. "Oh sweetie, don't be grumpy. I'm sure I will still like you if you were a pig." Both Jisoo and Taehyung chuckled, while I scoff in annoyance.

"Ah." I groaned, as the sting suddenly pains my abdomen. "What happened?"

"Cramps." I said under my breath, screaming and crying internally as it gets worse. "Does this make you feel better?" Taehyung's hands snaked to my waist, massaging my abdomen.