CHAPTER 71

Third Person's P.O.V.

"Jennie, let's talk." Taehyung pleads, "No. Leave." Chaeyoung came in a blink of an eye, pulling Jennie from his grip.

The rest of the girls came, and even his sister glared at him. They all left Taehyung there, hopeless.

"Jisoo, what's wrong with Jennie? I mean, why..." Jisoo stops as Taehyung grabs ger wrist, causing her to face him. "What's wrong with you Taehyung?"

"Why are you acting so innocent?"

"Just please, leave Jennie alone for awhile. You've hurt her, please." The older sister Jisoo says, which made Taehyung's heart pierce.

"And about you, is it true? You're dating with Irene too?" Jisoo glared at her brother, "Wait, Jisoo I can-" before he could say a thing, he was cut off by his sister.

"I can explain? Is that what you were about to say? What can you explain Taehyung, huh? You and Jennie have only been a month yet you're already goving up on her. What's wrong with you?"

Taehyung's throat was caught up with a rock, it was like he couldn't speak at all. She was right but he just wanted to clear things out, yet he knows he's never gonna be able to.

"Fuck." He cussed, looking up the skies. From there he knew, it's not going to be easy..

..........
The next day...

Jennie was still confused of what's happening between them Taehyung. Though she wants to ask Taehyung multiple questions, she's rather more scared to hear that all she's had in mind is all TRUE.

Taehyung on the other hand, wished he could explain it all to Jennie at once. But something bothers him, it's Yoongi. Because of what's happening to both Jennie and him, Taehyung thinks Yoongi is taking advantage of the situation to get Jennie.

While Yoongi simply doesn't want Jennie to get hurt. He doesn't plan to be Jennie's or to get her heart, all he wants us to keep her safe and unhurt.

..........
Jennie's P.O.V.

I stepped out of the van, meeting tons of paparazzis, reporters and people around. It was the day of my endircement event, and the day after I cried a night.

I tried to keep myself stable, putting on a fake smile, not keeping too much eye contact with everyone else.

I searched over the crowd hoping to see him. He used to be always there on my promotional events, secretly meeting me at a corner, secretly taking me to dates.

But I didn't find him here....

I guess he's too busy to even see me once. Too busy woth another girl.

I heaved a sigh, facing the audiences, letting out a faint smile.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The event ended as soon as it started, which made me so grateful. I can't keep a fake smile on for too long, they might notice it's fake.

"Jennie are you alright?" The stylists asks at the backseat of the car. "Yes, I am."

Taehyung didn't come... Has he really given up on me?

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud notification which came to my phone,

Taehyung and Irene performance..

I guess they had the same time of performance in my event. Taehyung seems so happy to perform with her.

Tsk, you shouldn't care Jennie.

A new notification then came which I hope was something good.

A message from an unknown number.

........
Anonymous P.O.V.

She stepped out of the car, high heels on, sunglasses covering her hazel brown eyes. She walks in to the village, hoping they're still living there.

Sauntering through the roads, her high heels sound as it taps the floor. Her body sways with her dress higging her waist. She looked rich, elegant and an ultimate goddess.

She met stares at every corner, no one left their eyes elsewhere but only lingering to hers.

"Excuse me, can you please tell where I could find-" before she finshes, she was cut by a familiar voice.

"You are looking for me aren't you, sister?"

--------
Such a short chapter but still hope it was worth it... ☺

Do you have any thoughts who the anonymous person is? And what truly happened to Taehyung?

Comment down your thoughts, it might help me write the next chapters or improve my story!