CHAPTER 77

Jennie's P.O.V.

Such cold, long, arms snaked around my waist, and a head placed on the crook of my neck.

His cold bare hands roamed through my arms, carresing my hands as he interlocks it.

"T-Taehyung?" I uttered as I feel his breathing hitting unto the crook of my neck.

"Nini, what's wrong?" Instead I heard a feminine voice, which made me stand up. "Lisa?"

It was Lisa all along...

"Yes, it's me unnie. I'm home early." She puts on a wide smile on her face, which forced me to put a fake smile on my face.

"Jisoo unnie said you had kimchi fried rice for lunch. Is there any leftover? I'm really hungry..." She looks around the kitchen, "Wait, is this kimchi?"

"Jennie, did you eat lunch?" I sighed before answering her question, shaking my head as a no.

"Are you insane?! Jennie! You should eat, why are you starving yourself?" She caresses my cheek, her thumb pulling my head causing me to perk up.

"I'll cook the fried rice. It will only take minutes okay? Hang in there."

She rushed back to the kitchen, leaving me there on the couch quivering of the cold breeze.

.........
Taehyung's P.O.V.

"Taehyung, focus." The choreographer calls me out, which caught my attention.

I followed every step he makes, looking at myself the mirror as I sway and move my body.

I wish love was perfect as love itself..

I said in my mind, as I sank deep into my thoughts, reminiscing the events that took place yesterday...

.
.
.
.

"Even to your girlfriend? You'll hide it?"

She got mad only because I didn't tell her about the collaboration.

It even made her jump to such assumptions, thinking that there's something else in between me and Irene.

I didn't understand why she had to push me right away, which made me say harsh words to her.

Now all she knows is that all of the rumors and what she thinks are all true. Especially when I answered a specific question...

"Oh, so is this one real too? Is this kiss fucking real Taehyung?!" She held her phone up high, showing a picture of me and Irene kissing.

I widens my eyes, staring at it intently, "Y-yes, b-but-" I stutter...

She cut me off, and she didn't let me explain it all to her. If she did listen, we could've solved everything.

Yet because of Yoongi, her mind just always thinks Yoongi isn't trying to steal her heart or steal her away from me. She thinks I'm just the bad guy here...

I know I messed up with not semding her a message in a whole month, that was because I was busy. I wasn't able to even rest at all, and now she's reacting like this.

The main reason I never told her about the collaboration was because I had no time to even tell her.

And the reason of all this chaos is because of the stupid collab, her stupid assumptions, that stupid Yoongi, and my stupid schedules.

I know I'm also at fault, but she shouldn't have reacted like that...

"Alright, break!" The choreographer shouts, which stopped my thoughts.

I head to very corner of the room, sipping on my water as I pant heavily for breath.

"Taehyung..." Namjoon hyung came close, patting his hand on my shoulder. "I know I should stay out of it but it's tearing our group apart."

And I know where this conversation is going to end...

"Taehyung, be a man. Don't just make assumptions of Yoongi, and don't get mad at Jimin. They are only furious at you only because they don't want Jennie to be hurt." He starts.

"Make up with them. For the sake of the group or if not, for the sake of the ARMYs." I averted my gaze to the wall,
"And as for Jennie, I hope you could be a man too Taehyung."

I scoffed, "What do you mean be a man? I've done everything that it takes, I explained it well to her what else is there to say?" I respinded to his statement, eyes still glued on the wall.

"As I told you, be a man. Don't give up Taehyung, talk to her. And be gentle to her, she's a sensitive person and you know that." He stops for a while, and finishes his sentence, "Chaeyoung told me of her eating habbits lately, and she's not her usual self."

"I hope you'll fix everything in time. For her, for you and even for both Blackpink and us BTS." He pars my shoulder and puts out his dimples as he smiles, walking away right after.

How could I even talk to her when she doesn't want me anymore?

I'm so fucked up.

-----
Another chapter y'all... I was a little lazy in making this chapter, still hope it's not that bad.. 💞💞💞

^-^