CHAPTER 51

Jennie's P.O.V.

After a long time of holding back my tears, I excused myself to the restroom before we leave.

"I'll come with you..." Jisoo suggests, "No, I'm fine unnie, just wait I'll be quick.."

Heading to the restroom, a hand suddenly grabbed my wrist, running to a corner.

"Who-" He covered my mouth, and shushed me. "It's me..." Taehyung?

"W-what are you doing here?" I questioned, mainting a low tone or someone might hear us. "I came to see you.. " see me??

For a moment, our eyes met, gazing at eachother.. Does he care that much?

"I-I stopped you from going to the restroom since someone is there waiting to hurt you." He flinched, breaking the stare. "What do you mean someone will hurt me?"

"I overheard someone's conversation. Someone's about to do something bad to you, luckily, I'm here.." I gulped as he shows if a boxy smile..

"You aren't alright, I know.. " I looked up to him, teary-eyed. "Don't worry, you'll go back to your dorm now. As soon as you are hone from the crowd, you are safe and fine... "

Tears streamed down from my cheeks, as he embraces me... "You can cry all you want.." I sulk silently, sobbing and wetting his shirt.

He pulls me out from the embrace, kissing my cheeks, kissing my tears away...

D-did he just kiss my cheek?

We gazed at eachother, wind brushing our faces. Faces inches near, my heart does a somersault.

My heart beats faster and faster, louder and louder..

"U-uhm, I think they're waiting for me.." I broke out the silence, stuttering, and I flinched so that he wouldn't notice my flustered state..

Why did he have to do that...

"Oh-Okay.. Uhmm, you may go now." Stuttering too, he averted his eyes from different directions.

As I hastily walk away, he pulled me back, embracing me.

What's up with him...

"Here's a handkerchief." He handed me a cute hanky, with tata from bt21 on it.

"Seriously? Are you comforting me or promoting your merch?" I joked, "Just keep that hanky with you, you might need it..."

"I have to go now. Bye and take care, Taeh.." I bid my goodbye, as he shared a wave, bidding goodbye.

I sight the members from afar, worried and waiting.

"Did you wait that long?" I cane near them, as they sighed. "We were worried that something happened to you.. Let's go now.." Jisoo lent a hand as I go in the van.

..........
Dorm...

"Jennie, you keep staring at that hanky, what's with it huh?" Lisa elbowed me, as she munches on her chips. "I don't think I've seen that before. Who gave that to you?" Chae enters the conversation which made me gulp.

"Wait, isn't that TATA?! That's Taehyung's character in BT21 right?" Lisa gasps, as Rosè does the same.

These girls..

"T-Taehyung gave it to me..." they smiled cheekily to eachother, squeling, "Awwiieee!!"

Jisoo joined us on the couch, "I heard Taehyung sneaked in the event.." Aish, unnie....

"Jinja?(really?) Did he come see you unnie?" They all looked at me, waiting for my answer.

"H-he did.." They all started teasing me, and being dreamy about it.

"He only came to make sure Jisoo and I are fine. Nothing else.." I cleared up in which they didn't believe. "Really? We don't believe you..."

"Yah Jendeukie, are you already dating my brother?" Jisoo durected a question,"Yeah.. Are you hiding something from us?" Rose adds, which make me look down.

"Yah, we're not dating.. He doesn't even know I like him. And also, we are friends, it's normal that he cares for me.." They raise their brows, still not believing..

"Aish, don't believe me if you won't. I'm done explaining..." They puckered their lips, and Lusa started to leave me from the couch.

"Alright then.. I'll ask my brother instead." Jisoo mentions, as she goes to her room.

Aish... We're not dating..

But it's not like I don't want to, it's just I don't know if he feels the same way..

--------
Here's Chapter 51! Hope you like it!!💞💞💞

Luv y'all! 💞💞💞

^-^