CHAPTER 80

Jennie's P.O.V.

A man had his body pressed against the door, hands shuffling through his hair as he stares into the hallway lights.

My bear fell to the ground as I saw him turn around to face me, our eyes sharing glances for a minute.

Taehyung...

Jisoo was quick enough to notice and so sge geld unto my hands tight, massaging my palms as we reach towards the door.

He stood up from his position, fixing his disheveled hair and shrugs the dust off his gucci pants.

"J-Jennie, can I have a moment with you please?" I gulped. I don't know how to face him or speak to him.

I'm still dumbfounded and anxious...

"Even just for a minute. I beg you, please..." He pleads as he fell unto his knees. "Taehyung, just leave her alone for a while." Jisoo interrupts, blocking the two of us.

I took a quick glance of him and saw how red and puffy his eyes were. Did he cry?

It's none of my business anyways. Just avoid him, Jennie.

"Jennie..." He held unto the hem of my shirt, making me stop. It caught my attention, and now I'm shaking in fear. My heart beats faster and louder, my throat felt like it's caught up with a rock.

"Let's talk some other time Taehyung." And I finally responded. I hastily went in the dorm, shutting the door from behind and sighed.

Facing him was hard enough...

"Jennie, I'm really sorry about that. I didn't know he'd come." Jisoo apologized, grabbing my hands to make me stand up.

"It's not your fault unnie. It's his and mine. It's our fault. Don't blame yourself...." I responded back to her, putting a faint smile on my face.

I thought today was going to be a beautiful day, yet because of me I brought the negativity back...

I walked towards my room and grabbed the doorknob, twisting it. Before I could open it, a hand grabbed me by the wrist which made me stop.

"You're gonna lurk yourself on your room all day again?" Jisoo asked which made my eyes glue to the floor.

It's true though... Well, there's nothing I could but just cry all day.

"Let's talk Jennie." She says, heading to the couch which made me gulp.

I sat beside her silently, pressing my lips until she spoke. "I know it's hard Jennie." She starts.

"But I don't think you can just ignore him all the time right?" I looked unto her as she said those words, "Whether you like it or not he's always gonna be there, you can see him everywhere especially that he is my brother."

"You would also see him anytime because BTS is our friends. Chaeyoung's boyfriend is Namjoon, Jin is my boyfriend,"

Am I tearing their relationships apart?

"And so I don't like the fact that when BTS will be here being happy, and you're just there lurking in your room because one member of them broke your heart."

I don't know what to do besides ignoring him and just crying all alone.

Because I'm this weak....

"So Jennie, I want you to talk with him. With Taehyung." I widened my eyes at her request, "And by what I mean talk is talk. Talk formally and properly and hear each other well."

I don't think I could...

"I'm sure there must be a solid reason why Taehyung did all those and why he also got mad of you, and you should also express your feelings so he would know too."

What if he doesn't listen?

"And maybe not today, but as sooner as possible Jennie. If you keep this going on for months or whatever, it could create more fuss."

She's right though...

"Amd one last question Jennie, do you still love him?" My heartbeat tgrobs faster at her question, and I couldn't deny it at all.

I still love him

"Yes." I replied with my eyes glued to the ground. "You love him but you're only afraid that he doesn't feel the same anymore, and that's why he hurt you."

Her words are true...

"But Jennie, I think it's more of Taehyung loves you so much that he was to in-love trying to protect you, not realizing you were hurt."

Is it really? Or am I just blinded by this stupid love again?

"And so Jennie, fix things with him. And let this chaos end so you won't have to quiver and suffer anymore."

She pat on my shoulder and left me there on the couch alone.

What must I do now?

..........

Just do it!

I kept encouraging myself to press enter so that we could finally talk and everything would end.

What if I just don't press it and just sleep?

But I can't sleep unless I tell him-

My thoughts cut silent when I realized I pressed the enter button.

I guess I'll see him tomorrow...

--------
A few more chapters and this story is about to end... 😢 (guess the ending)

But anyways, hope you liked this chapter so far! 💞💞💞