Chapter Eleven: Team RWBY Meets International Rescue

Vale. A large city on the western coast of the kingdom of Vale. Vale has a large port area where passenger and cargo ships dock, including international ships from Vacuo and Atlas. The cargo docks include large-scale container handling facilities, indicating that the port handles large quantities of goods on a frequent basis. To the southeast lies a mountainous and uninhabited area, but it is also known to contain the ruins of Mountain Glenn, a failed attempt by the kingdom to extend the city's borders. The location was overrun by Grimm, and had to be fenced off from the rest of the city.

Down on the city streets, Team RWBY were all feeling the need to take a break from those Grimm hunting sessions they've been on. At the same time, there was one thing all of them had on their minds; International Rescue.

Ever since they encountered them from the Fireflash incident, then the mountain rescue, along with Weiss having been rescued from the space station a little while ago, all the four girls lost in their own thoughts regarding about who they might be, and where they come from.

"Those International Rescue guys, I really think we should try and find them." Ruby suggested to the others. "Who knows who they are."

"Maybe because they're gone before any reporters come in to try and get an interview with them." Weiss interjected back to the red-hooded girl.

"Plus, nobody really knows where their base of operations is at all." Blake added, looking at her novel in her hands. "It could be anywhere in the world."

"Well, I think we should keep our eyes on the sky." Yang commented next, only for something to catch his eye. "Hey, what's that up there?" She asked.

The others look over to their friend, then look up to the sky, and they all see both Thunderbird One and Thunderbird Two flying overhead, heading off to an unknown location.

Team RWBY look to one another, then with a single nod from all of them, the four girls sprint away after the two airborne craft, heading off forth to wherever International Rescue is heading off to

~*~*~

With Thunderbird One and Thunderbird Two, the two craft were currently flying off towards a forest fire that was ripping its way through part of the Emerald Forest, while driving away many Grimm from the area, but the real danger is that the fire is reaching what could be a gas station in the middle of the forest. If the tanks catch fire from the flames, it could cause a massive explosion that'll accelerate the blaze, and send it closer to the city of Vale and further on.