Chapter Forty-One: Fight For Survival

Previously...

"Activate T-Drive engine on my mark." Braedey ordered.

Everyone else held onto their harnesses and belts, waiting for the launch into deep space. It was going to be a rough ride for them all. Fortunately, they've gone through the training and what they need to do.

5...
4...
3...
2...
1...

"Now!" Braedey yelled.

Jen pushed the T-Drive engine throttle to full power. Outside the ship, the two outside engines began to began to glow blue, the light getting brighter and brighter with each passing second. Soon enough, the Zero-XL launched off into deep space, leaving only two streams of blue smoke-like light in its wake.

International Rescue was on their way...

~*~*~

It has now been 2 days...... 2 days since the S.O.S was sent. In that time, Jonson and Akira had taken Thunderbird Two down to the Planet where Sarah and Apps had crash-landed on, and had land on the planet. They thought it be better to stick together as a team rather than stay in small teams.

Right now; the team were looking at the damaged and broken Thunderbird Three, which lay in the swamp water, the nosecone and cockpit underwater with the inside flooded, smoke coming off of the 3 damaged  engines, with one of the Grappling arms broken in half, and had branches and all sorts stuck on it.

Meantime, Thunderbird Two still had snow and ice on it from the ice planet it had landed on

Meantime, Thunderbird Two still had snow and ice on it from the ice planet it had landed on. It also had some damage.

Sarah kicked a rock from the ground, which skimmed on the water, and it bounced off Thunderbird Three's hull. She sighed. "Still no word from Kieron?" She asked.

Jonson looked over at her. "We saw the Yamato last. It was leading the enemy ship away."

Akira sighed. "I hope he's okay. The Yamato was heavily damaged."

Apps sighed in frustration, getting to his feet. "Why are we still here contemplating? We should be out there looking for Kieron."

Sarah bonked him om the head. "Hello? Hello? Earth to Apps. Think about it, man. Do you not see the damaged red rocket, or that Thunderbird Two has also taken damage?" She said to him.

Akira nodded in agreement. "Yes. Well, I say we should be ready in case they come looking for us."

Apps nodded in agreement. "Well, we have our new amour on and guns on the ships they're prototypes Kieron made." He added in.

Sarah nodded in agreement. "Oh yeah. I know it." She got up. "Let's get suited up." She announced.

Akira looked at them. "Okay. Let's get suited up."