Chapter Sixty: Interrogations

After about a few days, Kieron and Summer were both back up on their feet and feeling better than ever. They thanked Braedey and his team for what they did, as well as thanking his father for the words of wisdom. Summer was happy to be back on her feet and smiling, Ruby thankful her mother and father were alive, and she thanked Braedey and his group for saving them.

~*~*~

Outside of Remnant's orbit, Thunderbird Three was now making its way towards Remnant's lone moon, Braedey and Kieron both onboard the rocket, alongside both Weiss and Winter, all four now heading to the high-security space prison known as The Hex, located on the dark side of Remnant's shattered moon. They were going to make a visit to the felons that were in that prison, but they'll be dealing with one of them very personally.

"How far until we reach it?" Kieron asked to Braedey.

"About ten minutes from now." Braedey replied. "The Hex has a built-in cloaking device so it is concealed from any hostile forces with sinister intentions." He then brought Thunderbird Three to a slow and smooth crawl, the rocket now going about 20km/h.

"Wow. That's something else." Weiss whispered.

"Fortunately, the best of the best from the R.G.D.F are stationed there to keep watch on those locked up." Winter informed.

"Okay. So, why are we slowing down?" Kieron asked to Braedey. "Are we close?"

"It's so we don't crash into the station." Braedey replied simply.

"Well, that's a good point." Kieron commented. He then looked to the moon, as well as over to Remnant. "So, are we nearby it?" He asked.

Braedey stopped Thunderbird Three, the craft floating in the zero gravity, to Kieron's confusion. Braedey then got onto the Comms. "R.G.D.F Hex Prison, this is International Rescue. Requesting permission to dock and board."

"International Rescue. Welcome to the Hex." A male voice spoke out, the huge prison now being revealed before them, the cloaking device deactivated. "We've been expecting you, and the prisoners are awaiting your arrival. By orders from General Ironwood, us guards are under your command." The voice added in.

"Wow

"Wow. Talk about something else." Kieron commented. "Good thing we can deal with this without any trouble."

"You're clear to enter and dock." The soldier's voice announced.

"Thanks so much. Here we go." Braedey replied, piloting Thunderbird Three slowly into the airlock, as a set of clamps hold up the red rocket. "Let's go and see what is going on." He said to Kieron, the two exiting the craft.

"Let's go and see what's what." Kieron announced, he and Braedey heading off to see the soldiers. "Well, how are the folks behind bars?" He asked to one soldier.