Chapter Forty-Seven: Evil Red Rising Pt4

Previously...

Sarah spoke on the radio. "Thunderbird Three, this is Thunderbird One. I'm airborne, and heading off to both Thunderbird Fives." She then informed.

"F.A.B, Sarah. Be safe and good luck." Kieron acknowledged over the Comms, as well as the sounds of gunshots could be heard, and the groans of men being knocked down. "I'm already on the island with Lady Mary and Joseph. This whole place is crawling with White Fang soldiers, but we're going on fine. We're heading towards the main house." He added.

"F.A.B. I should be arriving at both Thunderbird Fives in about 10 minutes." Sarah informed. "I'll armour up for this task. This means I can test out the new suit."

"Alright, but remember, Sarah. The Stargazer Armour is new, so be careful." Kieron advised.

"Understood." Sarah nodded, ending the call.

~*~*~

On the island approaching the house, Ruby and Yang were running through the leaves and the branches, ditching their armour behind to hurry. They have to get to the home and fast.

Meanwhile, Kieron, Lady Mary, and Joseph were all making their way towards the home. They knew it was amiss with all of the White Fang about, and that there was no sign of Team RWBY was worrisome. Lady Mary was now wearing a dark purple skintight outfit, for she could guess something might come up.

"This doesn't look good." Lady Mary mentioned.

"No, Madame." Joseph agreed.

"Well, we know the enemies are waiting up in the house. Let's get going." Kieron said to the two. He was more than ready to bust up Cinder and her goons, and to get his friends back home safe and sound. He's just hoping Sarah gets to them first.

Sure enough, as they made their way into the house, they saw Cinder, Roman, Neo, Mercury, and Emerald walking up on the 2nd floor above.

Cinder narrowed her eyes at Kieron. "Mr. Ozpin." She then took note of Lady Mary and Joseph. "And whom do we have here?" She asked in interest.

"Some friends I owe a favour." Kieron replied sharply, opening his helmet.

"Mercury..." Cinder snapped her fingers.

Mercury jumped over the railing, landing in the middle of the table, and he flexed his muscles, ready to fight. "I must warn you, I will put you down on the ground faster than you can blink." He challenged, then got his fists up, stepping forward for a fight.

"And I know Joseph." Lady Mary stated back calmly.

Joseph took off his hat, and handed it to Mary. "Madame." With that, he reared back his left arm, and decked Mercury across the face, making him yell out.

Cinder rolled her eyes in exasperation, while Roman and Neo winced but lightly snickered at how stupid Mercury was, but all the while, they were rather impressed by the butler.

Mercury stumbled for a moment, then looked at Joseph in surprise and shock. "You... you've broken my nose." He muttered.

"Yes, that was the intentional manoeuvre." Joseph replied simply.

Lady Mary then saw Emerald charging at her, but she spun out of the way, Emerald falling to the ground. The latter picked herself up, and both she and Mary began to fight.

"One tries so hard in life to sort things out on an intellectual slash conversational level." Mary said simply, while Emerald attempted to kick her, but Mary deflected it with her arm. "But sometimes, it's just not possible."