Chapter Twenty-Three: Kieron Is Gone?!

After the ordeal with the mountain rescue up in Atlas, Teams RWBY, JNPR, and Coco and Velvet had gotten back home to Beacon safe and sound. Ozpin and Glynda were more than pleased to see the teams and Professor Port were alright, and thanked both Braedey and Kieron's teams for what they've done. On the other hand, Team CRDL had been given major punishment for what they've done, and had been suspended from Beacon Academy for over three months, and they had their weapons removed from them until they've learnt their lesson, and treat Faunus alongside Velvet with respect.

~*~*~

On a clear morning down on Ozpin Island, Kieron sat at his desk as he saw Jonson and Sarah walk in they both where staying home on break for the time being.

Kieron smiled back. "Hey. What's up, you 2?"

Sarah smiled. "Well, we've just upgraded your ship."

Jonson nodded in agreement. "Yep. The landing gear can now magnetise to any metal surface. meaning you can keep it locked down on anything even if it's upside down."

"And we've added a cloaking function, and upgraded it's speed, meaning you can go faster than anything now and faster than what Thunderbird One could do before." Sarah spoke up next.

Kieron smiled to them. "Thanks, you two."

Jonson then sighed abruptly. "Sadly, both Thunderbird Three and Four are still out of action with their overhauls." He reported in.

Sarah nodded. "Yeah, but we got them-" She was cut off as a light flashed in the room, and she and the others looked around "What's that?" Sarah asked.

Kieron's face turned from happy to one that's not happy. "I had Winter put out a face scan if The Hood was ever spotted. We now know, and he's been spot at Atlas Airfield at the RGDF base where the Zero-X is launching." He reported to them.

Jonson looked to Kieron with curious eyes. "You mean, the prototype solar system exploration spaceship, powered by experimental "faster than light engines"?" He asked, and Kieron nodded. "The Zero-X is also equipped with external and internal environment camera recorders located inside and along the ship's main body. That ship is high tech, and I mean high tech. Not even the armours in Braedey's team can't catch up to the new Zero-X. It's more powerful than anything on Remnant." Jonson rambled on.

Sarah nodded. "So, what's the plan?" She asked.

Kieron stood up. "I'll take Thunderbird One, and go after it. You two follow behind in Thunderbird Two."

Jonson sighed "We can't. It's still down for repairs." He informed him.

Sarah look to Kieron. "Looks like you're on your own. Be careful." She warned him.

Kieron looked at the two. "I'll be fine." He told them, and he gently hugged them. With that, he gets ready to go.

Kieron gripped the light brackets in the lounge of the Villa - triggering the revolving door and floor, which spun him around into the cavernous TB1 hangar, sited under the house. As the wall turned back into place behind him, Kieron stepped forward onto the gantry, conveying him forward to the entry-hatch of TB1 itself. Having quickly changed into his uniform, Kieron sat at the controls, and started to carry out the pre-flight checks, as the craft is carried out of its hangar towards the Launch Bay area on the trolley, keeping the rocket upright. Emerging from the tunnel into the Launch Bay proper, TB1's trolley comes to a halt over its Exhaust Blast Pit. Kieron readies for launch. Far overhead, blue sky and sunlight appear as the bay's massive door slides aside, cleverly concealed by the Villa's swimming pool.

"Thunderbird One Ready for launch." Kieron added in on Comms. "Let's fly!" He slammed the throttle controls to full.

 "Let's fly!" He slammed the throttle controls to full

𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara