Chapter Fourteen: Rock 'N Roll Inferno

Beacon Academy at night is a rather spectacular sight. The lights shining in the windows seem to twinkle on through the night, while the green light in the tallest tower seemed to shine forth.

As dusk fell across the school, Team RWBY were out nearby their RWBY Jet, all of them relaxing and taking a breather from their schoolwork and combat classes. All the while, they were still coming to grips with their new jet aircraft to get to anywhere they wish to go.

"So, what do you girls want to do later on?" Ruby asked, who was sitting up on one of the folded wings of the jet.

"I was hoping to get some more of my work done." Weiss replied to her.

"Boring!" Ruby moaned. "I mean, something fun and exciting. You know what I mean, Yang?" She asked.

"I'm with you, Rubes." Yang agreed with her half-sister. "I mean, we've all had nothing but work for the past couple of days, and we are in real need of a break."

"I guess I'm with them." Blake added in, who was sitting in the front cockpit, reading her novel. "I mean, why don't we do something more exciting?"

"Why not go to a concert?" Team RWBY look over to see Team JNPR walking up to them. Nora has what looked to be holding a poster of sorts in her hand. "There's something pretty cool happening not far from here." She added, and she showed the poster.

The poster was in black with red writing on it. The main logo of the poster was the word 'Hex' inside of a red circle, written in a rather evil-looking style. Down below it, it reads this:

"'The Hex Girls'?" Ruby wondered with confusion laced in her voice

"'The Hex Girls'?" Ruby wondered with confusion laced in her voice. She hadn't heard of a band by that name at all.

"I've heard of them. They're a new goth rock band of girls, and they are pretty good." Yang spoke up, smiling. "They're close to making their first CD. There's also a few other bands that are gonna perform with them."

"We managed to get some tickets." Jaune then brought up about eight tickets from his pocket, which were black with red writing on them. "Wanna go see them?" He offered.

"Guess our night has been sorted for us." Yang announced to the girls. "I'm in." She replied to Jaune.

"So am I." Ruby added.

"I guess I'll go." Blake implied. She hoped down from the cockpit, and walked up.

"Weiss?" Ruby turned to the heiress.

Weiss stayed quiet for a moment, then breathed a exasperated sigh. "Okay. Fine. I'll come along." She replied to Ruby.

"YAY!" Ruby cheered out.

~*~*~