Chapter Sixty-Two: Thunderbirds Go Fast & Furious Pt2

Previously...

"Not yet." Braedey countered back, the others looking to him in confusion. "That was only one convoy. There's still a few more out there to take care of them." He told them. He then got a radio. "Kieron. Our convoy job is done. Heading back to Atlas to regroup." He reported in.

"F.A.B, Braedey. We just got the illegal weapons, and we're heading back to Atlas as we speak." Kieron replied back. "But, we've still a lot of work to do. Best we get ready for what Ironwood has planned for us." He added.

"Right." Braedey walked up into the cockpit, Ruby at the controls with Yang, while Weiss and Blake were in the other seats. "Okay, Ruby. Let's head for Atlas." The brunette said.

"F.A.B, Braedey. Hold on." Ruby pushed the throttles controls to full power, flying off to Atlas. "On our way now."

~*~*~

Soon after the two heists were taken care of, both International Rescue teams had returned to Atlas with the news of what they've done, Kieron's team dropping off the train car with the illegal weapons, so they can be disposed of.

Once done that, General Ironwood got their next missions set out, which was another set of convoys and such to deal with. For these tasks, Braedey and his team planned to do the same trick they did with the modified cars, but be dropped off nearby the convoy site thanks to Thunderbird Two, to the relief of Blaze.

At the same time, Kieron and his crew have been sent out to do another heist, and they had a new set of motorcycles that have two retractable airplane-type wings allowing it to fly. For Kieron's, his can use his sword (he backflips onto the wing and attack with his sword and shield/gun), Jonson's bike can shoot lasers like arrows which do explode on impact, with Apps' bike able to fire lasers and drop missiles that can stun or explode, while Sarah's bike can shoot and fire sniper shots.

For the next 36 hours, up to 7 or so Black Fang convoys were stopped, derailed, sabotaged, and dealt with thanks to both International Rescue teams, and all without the leader Jakandé being informed or so about the sabotages and failures of the co...

For the next 36 hours, up to 7 or so Black Fang convoys were stopped, derailed, sabotaged, and dealt with thanks to both International Rescue teams, and all without the leader Jakandé being informed or so about the sabotages and failures of the convoys. So far, this job has been going on nicely, and it'll be something in the record books for International Rescue.

~*~*~

Back in Mantle, both International Rescue teams had met up back at the warehouses, all of them done with the missions they've been given, and all feeling pretty good after that.

"Man, I felt like a madman driving about like that." Owen laughed. "I mean, Subaru's are tough cars, but mine felt like a Goliath smashing through a rock wall."

"I'll tell you what, these bikes are wicked tools, Kieron." Jonson commented to his team leader.

"I'm with you lot." Apps agreed.