Chapter Twenty-Nine: Skyhook Fiasco

It's been about two days or so since Summer had got the message from Kieron, but she needed to do some work on the data and the codes that were within the message as well. It would take about two days to get through all the lines of code and data. Until then, everyone was waiting patiently.

Plus, Sarah and Apps were still under the medical radar, the two of them on life support until they can get some sign of consciousness back. Luckily, Ozpin has been making some calls to some folks he knows of, to see if they could help out in any shape or form. And after pulling some strings, he was able to get some special equipment and gear for the girls once they wake up.

~*~*~

In the main lounge of the island house, everyone was taking the time to recover and recuperate, some still shaken and such. Yang was felling better, and now walking about the house, with Ruby happy to see her sister standing on her own two feet.

"It's nice to see most of us up and moving again." Braedey commented to the others. He then gently hugged Yang. "And I'm happy you're alright."

"Are you two gonna make out soon?" Rin joked, both Braedey and Yang blushing in response, and looked away. "Hey. I'm just joking."

"At least you're all smiling." Jonson commented to them all, having some water. "Lily, you feeling okay?" He asked.

"I've been better." Lily replied, standing next to Blaze, who was playing the piano. "Other than that, I feel okay."

"I'm sure both Sarah and Apps will be fine once they recover." Ruby reassured to Lily, who smiled and nodded to the leader of Team RWBY.

Andrea stood up from her spot by the kitchen. "Well, this has been fun." She said to the others.

"Andi, where are you going?" Jonson asked to the blonde.

"It's hard to think with all of this..." Andrea trailed off.

"Noise?" Rin asked.

"Gravity. I'm going to the office." Andrea replied back.

Andrea soon got into her uniform, and entered into the Space Elevator, ready to head back to Thunderbird Five. She climbed into the capsule, and it began to reel itself back up to Thunderbird Five.

The Space Elevator is a space capsule utilised by either Andrea or Jen to travel between Thunderbird Five and Martin Island, whenever Thunderbird Three is unavailable

The Space Elevator is a space capsule utilised by either Andrea or Jen to travel between Thunderbird Five and Martin Island, whenever Thunderbird Three is unavailable. The elevator is docked on the bottom of Thunderbird Five, and when it lands on the island, it does so on its own launch bay alongside Thunderbird One, thanks to a claw on the bottom of the elevator to lock itself into place. And since Thunderbird Five is 22,400 miles above Martin Island, the cable is around the same length.

Andrea sighed and relaxed in her seat, just as a holographic projection of Summer's head appeared next to her. "I told the Life Support System you wouldn't last 48 hours on Remnant. Looks like I was right." She commented cheekily.