Chapter Twenty-Four: Finding Answers

Menagerie is a landmass in the southeast of Remnant, where most of the Faunus population resides. Kuo Kuana is the largest settlement and the home of the chieftain, Ghira Belladonna. Menagerie is a continent located south of Anima, and is the smallest continent on Remnant. Most of the landmass is comprised by desert, forcing the resident Faunus to congregate on smaller areas, resulting in small and dense settlements. The biggest settlement of Menagerie and its capital is Kuo Kuana. Menagerie is a safe haven for Faunus.

It's the dead of night on the island of Menagerie. A male soldier of the White Fang could be seen sprinting through the forest, trying to get away from something. The soldier ran as fast as he could through the trees and foliage of the forest, only for his path to be blocked off by a wall of blue flames.

The sound of heavy footsteps could be heard slowly approaching the soldier, making him turn around to see where its coming from. The footsteps get louder and louder as they get closer and closer, while blue flames burn away at some bushes, revealing Braedey Martin, his ghostly blue flames around him like he's a demon.

 The footsteps get louder and louder as they get closer and closer, while blue flames burn away at some bushes, revealing Braedey Martin, his ghostly blue flames around him like he's a demon

"W-W-What do you want from me?" The White Dang soldier asked with a stutter in his voice, cowering in fear of the advancing brunette.

"I want answers, locations, and everything you know." Braedey grunted sharply and firmly. He stomped over to the White Fang soldier, then he slapped away the weapon the soldier held, and grabbed him by the collar of his outfit. "Where is the base of the White Fang?" He asked firstly. The soldier doesn't reply for a second. "ANSWER ME!" He ordered.

"I will never say a word." The soldier said firmly.

"Very well." Braedey's blue flames started to surround him and the soldier. "I'll give you one more chance. Where is the White Fang's Base of operations?" He demanded.

"Okay! Okay! I'll tell you!" The soldier squirmed in his arms, and Braedey stopped his flames, then stared at him sharply. "The Base is at the North. It's hidden in the forest away from anywhere and anyone." He told the brunette.

"That's all I needed to hear." Braedey then threw the soldier against a nearby tree, knocking the soldier out in one go. "Thank you for your cooperation."

Braedey soon walked away towards where Blaze's new suit, the Dark Shadow Armour, was hidden. Once he found it, he donned the suit of armour, then flew off back to Martin Island, a trail of smoke in his wake.

~*~*~