Chapter Fifty-Seven: Wedding Bells Ring

Sure enough, once Braedey and the others had been informed about Kieron's proposal and such, they were more than shocked, and it got Braedey's attention. The girls were excited by this, and they were more than ready for the big day.

So, Andrea and Jen have been informing Ozpin and Akira over the Comms on Thunderbird Five about what's going on, which was shocking for them, but they announced they'll call Tai, Raven, Qrow, even Teams RWBY and JNPR, as well as call Jeff Tracy, General Ironwood and Winter, to inform them about what's happening, which got them excited, and they were more than happy to come along for the wedding.

~*~*~

So, down on the Island of Patch, preparations were being arranged for the wedding. The location was at an open field not far from the Xiao Long/Rose home. Tai didn't mind having the house being part of the reception for the wedding, and he was actually excited to be part of it. He got to be the best man for Kieron.

After about a week, the Big Day came

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After about a week, the Big Day came. The Thunderbirds, both the new and the old, were all set on the flat piece of land, but it had been decorated to be part of the wedding. Seats were placed on the grass so the wedding guests could sit comfortably. Summer and Kieron were both getting ready for the wedding in separate areas. It had been considered bad luck for the groom to see his wife before the wedding.

Summer was at the house, while Kieron was over by Jonson's Thunderbird 2. For this wedding, he decided to look his best. He has on a jet black tuxedo with a blue collar shirt underneath, while sporting the International Rescue insignia on the left side of the suit. The suit is detailed and tailored, ready for the wedding.

Time passed for a bit, until it was finally time. Kieron stood up front on a special platform on the grass, decorated in the multitude of colours like that of the Thunderbirds. The seats were also in different colours, each row in a multitude of colours.

Braedey looked out to the crowd of friends and family from each of everyone's lives, like Blake and Weiss' parents, with Raven alongside Braedey, Owen, Jonson, Jen, Lily, Apps, Rin, Lily, Andrea, plus Blaze. Qrow stood nearby Kieron, being the best man, Braedey as well with Jonson, while best girl was Ruby and Yang. Some were wearing suits or dresses of their respected colours, and they seem to be ready for the big day. Team JNPR, as well as Weiss and Blake, were in the front seats, all of them ready.

Willow Schnee is a tall and fair-skinned woman with slate-blue eyes. She has her white hair tied up in a low ponytail over her left shoulder. Her attire consists of a white cravat secured by a silver brooch set with a red stone; as well as a light purple jacket with light sleeves, and a wide belt around her waist.

Kali Belladonna, Blake's mother, as a cat Faunus with black hair and yellow eyes, Kali shares several physical features with her daughter, although her ears are noticeably larger in size and have more fur details. She has short hair and three gold piercings on her cat ears - two on her right, and one on her left. She wears a black hakama and sandals with white tabi socks. Over her outfit, she wears a black shrug with a long right sleeve and a short left sleeve, gold-leaf trim adorning the opening on the front. She wears long, black arm warmers that extend to the middle finger. The left warmer has a purple band tied around the top and a pair of gold bangles around the wrist. Around her waist is a black and gold sash that trails behind her, with a gold flower-shaped buckle at the end.