Chapter Forty-Six: Evil Red Rising Pt3

Previously...

Onboard Thunderbird Five, all the systems began to go haywire, as alarms blare quietly in the background. Thunderbird Five's systems shut down, the lights going out. Without power, geostationary orbit is lost and both Thunderbird Fives began to spin about uncontrollably, slowly to fall towards Remnant.

"That's not good." Rin muttered in worry.

"We've lost all communications with Remnant." Owen added in.

"Blaze, status report." Braedey asked to the Thunderbird Shadow Pilot.

Blaze took a look over at one of the functioning computer screens, and sighed. "It's as I feared. CO2 levels are slowly rising." He informed.

Braedey nodded. "All right. You and Jen start wiring the oxygen scrubber to the emergency batteries, clean the air." Blaze nodded, both he and Jen heading off to do so.

"Braedey. In all honesty, how long will that give us?" Owen asked, helping Andrea up.

"About four-to-five hours, tops." Andrea coughed.

"What about Team RWBY?" Rin asked to Braedey.

Braedey then remembered the girls were still on the island, and they could be in danger. "Take care, girls.... and be careful..." He muttered in concern.

~*~*~

Back down in Thunderbird Two's hangar, the girls were all shocked and horrified by what they have just seen. Now, it's a race against time for Braedey and his crew, and the Thunderbird Fives and Thunderbird Three.

"Okay. I've just sent a message to Kieron. I told them about what's going on." Yang informed. "We'd best get out of here before Cinder or the others know about us."

"Too late." Blake pointed down a tunnel, and they all saw Neo standing in the middle of the hall, a smirk on her face.

"Oh, Grimm..." Ruby muttered.

~*~*~

Back at the forest fire, the blaze seems to be contained and has stopped spreading

Back at the forest fire, the blaze seems to be contained and has stopped spreading. Both Thunderbird One and Thunderbird Two have been dumping tonnes of water and foam, with Sarah piloting the Fireflys to push in and out the fire out alongside the firefighters.

Kieron was down on Thunderbird One, which had just landed on The Condor, and it was currently being refuelled.

While he waited for the tanks to be refuelled, Kieron saw he got a message on his telecommunications watch. "What's this?" He opened a holoscreen, and he began to read the message. After reading it, his eyes narrowed. "Everyone. We've got a situation. Ruby and her teammates just sent me something, plus a recording you might want to hear." Kieron called on Comms.