Chapter Thirty-Two: Kieron's Rescue Pt2

Previously...

"Hello?" Braedey echoes. "This is International Rescue. We're here to help you." His voice echoed out inside of the Bridge of the Zero-X, only to be met with silence. "Kieron? Are you there?" He asked quietly.

A moment goes by, then the sound of quiet laughter could be heard in the distance. The laughter got louder, just as the silhouette of a man could be seen on the other side of the Bridge.

"I never thought I'd be hearing those words out here, this far from home." A male voice spoke out calmly, Sarah and Jonson's eyes widening once they heard that voice...

~*~*~

Jonson, Sarah, Braedey, and his crew were looking on in shock and awe at who was ahead of them, and who walked over to them all, revealing itself to the Thunderbird X crew.

It was none other than Kieron Ozpin himself! He looked somewhat older than he did before: he had some grey hairs in his bright red hair, while he also looked rather skinny for his form, indicating he's been without much food or water. His attire looks to have some tears and cuts across the arms and legs, but overall, he was okay.

Braedey smiled, and ran up to Kieron, the two of them now sharing a hug, and laughing happily. "Man, I can't believe you're still here." The former laughed, he and Kieron releasing their embrace. "Look at you. Time must've been bad for you." He commented.

"Well, it feels like it's been a month." Kieron shrugged.

Braedey and the others looked to one another. "Actually, it's been around four months since you disappeared." Sarah clarified to Kieron. "We has to wait a long time."

"Well, I'm sorry I kept you all waiting." Kieron walked up to Sarah and Jonson, sharing a hug with them both, and they hugged him back. "Man, it's nice to see you all." He then noticed Sarah's prosthetic arm. "What happened to you?" He asked her softly.

"You might want to sit down." Braedey advised. "It's gonna be a long story."

Soon enough, Braedey and the others explained to Kieron about what had transpired over the past few months after he vanished, from Cinder trying to ambush Braedey's team, Kieron's team identities being revealed to the world of Remnant, The Hood attacking Ozpin Island and destroying it, injuring Sarah and Apps in the process, while also having Team CRDL kidnap Team RWBY, The Hood threatening Braedey to kill the four girls if he didn't deliver the Thunderbirds to him, and finally, with Braedey defeating The Hood for good.

After all of that, Kieron shook his head from what he's heard from his friend. To think that The Hood and Cinder would go to these extreme lengths to try and get something they cannot fathom.

"Kieron?" A girl's voice spoke out quietly, getting the group's attention. "Who are these people?"

Everyone turned to see someone walking up to them, now standing nearby Kieron. The someone is a teenage girl with a slim frame, and an avatar curvy body. She has light green cybernetic eyes and short light green hair with two purple bangs at the front. At the top of each bang are red, goggle-shaped sensors with a small wing on each. A coil is situated on her chest, where her heart is located. Her outfit consists of a thigh-high pale yellow dress with black frills on the bottom, a purple marking in the middle of the dress, while she has on pink underwear, thigh-high white boots with red markings, and her most distinguishing feature, however, is a cat-like tail resembling an amplifier cord protruding from where her sacrum would be.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝘂𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗯𝗶𝗿𝗱𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗥𝗲𝗺𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें