Chapter Thirty-Eight: Yamato Flies Again

Previously...

"Send out search parties to look for that battleship and it's crew. They split up, and I want them brought forth to me." The man said.

An officer turned to the man. "And if they put up a fight?" He asked.

The man smirked darkly. "Then kill them. And let them know their new master is Ainz Ooal Gown." He gave his name. "When we find them, we'll get them to tell us where their planet is, and then we'll go forth to take it for ourselves." He looked to the windows. "What do our pets?" He asked.

The officer smiled. "Well, Lord Ainz, our newest beast hunters are ready. We can send them onto the planets, and they'll find the people we want."

The Captain smirked darkly. "Do it. And take us back to the asteroid belt to hide."

The officer nodded, and the shop turned around to the asteroid belt, with the crew planning to hunt Kieron and his crew down, and setting up a trap for whoever comes to save them...

~*~*~

Onboard the Bridge of the Yamato, Kieron soon woke up. He groaned, as he woke up. "What happened?" He looked around, and he saw what's happened. He then looked to a screen that showed the Yamato.

The damage sustained to the ship's hull was quite severe; key bulkheads were sealed up to stop the water's advance, while fire control systems had come online putting out some fires, as the automatic systems were still online, keeping the damged ship hidden. The Yamato was in a bad way, and heavily damaged; the hull was damaged and breached, and some of the weapons were offline as well, and the T-Drive was also broken and deactivated.

Kieron sighed. "Computer. Can the Yamato still take off and fly into space?" He asked the computer.

The computer showed some information on the screen. "The Yamato can still fly. But, it has taken damage; Thunderbird One, starboard, and port hangars are offline. T-Drive engine offline. Long-range radio offline. Replicator offline." The screen showed where all the damage was.

The damage was bad, as it showed where a lot of the hull breaches were on both sides of the ship, and it showed the 3rd bridge had been destroyed

Kieron sighed. "Computer, switch from standby mode to main console. Power up all systems." He announced, taking the Captain's seat, the weapons control, helm control, radio, radar, and other functions at the Captain's chair. "Computer. Show me what happened, and how we landed here."

Sure enough, the main screen began to show the security cameras all across the vessel, and it began to show what had happened over the past few hours, from the gunfight and incoming missiles, as well as the evacuation of the Yamato, and ending up at the bottom of the sea.

Kieron sighed to himself. "I hope the others are okay. Computer, can you locate where the team is?" He asked, but the computer didn't reply. "Did we send out an S.O.S?" He asked.