*KNOCK KNOCK*

Lafayette's POV
We approach Herc's dorm to see the one and only Hercules Mulligan, Herc was an absolute goddess okay. His dark chocolate skin, that would make anyone fall in love, his buzz cut and bandanas he always wears around his head.

Today he's sporting a blue one, like a pure blue, not any form or shade just a classic blue. With white details, I carefully examine him making sure not going too far, to the point where I zone out, but enough to where I can say I got a good look at Hercules Mulligan.

Hercules's POV
Oh god, it's Lafayette, what is he doing here. I've always had a confusing friendship with Lafayette. Just thinking about friendship and Laf makes me internally cringe. I try not to outer cringe as he slightly blushes. I ignore that and let them in.

I introduce them to my roommate Alex, who isn't looking up from his computer screen and is just typing non-stop. Like Jesus dude, you're going to blow us all away but you need to take a break before you end up helpless and having others trying to say no to you.

Alex's POV
Uh, new friends? Maybe, maybe not. I see actually no, hear people walking through the door and Hercules talking but I pay them no attention. Until one of them says

"Bonjour, nous ne sommes pas là pour rien, dieu fait une pause." I turn my head to meet eyes with the French guy and I see an old friend of mine.

(Hello, we are not just standing here for nothing, god just take a break)

"JoHnNy" I mumble out, my voice cracking in every other letter.

"Alexandra?" he says, his voice emitting cautiousness and confusion.

"Uh, don't you mean Alexander?" Herc corrects as John looks at him weirdly. Oh god, here it comes. I shoot Herc a weird look and he kind of looks away at the man who was talking French. He notices and they both look away from each other blushing and embarrassed.

"Doux Jésus" I mutter, instantly having all eyes on me, I mean John's were on me but not French dude and Herc.

(Sweet Jesus)

"Holy Fucking Christ, tu parles français oh mon dieu Ravi de te rencontrer Je suis Lafayette et tu sembles connaître John et Herc ici, mais recule devant Herc, il est à moi." The Frenchman blurts out to me.

(Holy Fucking Christ, you speak French oh my god nice to meet you I'm Lafayette and you seem to know John and Herc over here, but back off Herc he's mine.)

As we continue talking in French, John starts running. Like out of the door. What's up with him. Now that I think about one of his childhood friends who he hasn't seen in like nine years just came out as trans.

John's POV
Oh, um I'm confused. How do Herc and Laf know Alex? Alex was mine, she was all mine, my friend, my best friend, and that was taken away from me and now she's back and she'll hate me for being gay and wait... did Herc just call Alexandra... Alexander. God, I'm so confused. So Alex is male now. In the midst of all of my confusion, I start running. Fast. To God knows where.

 (A/N, that last sentence was something that seems normal to say but not to type, that's all thanks, hope you enjoy the story)

Word Count: 580