A/N So this chapter is focused on Frances and is really short because I wanted a Frances focused chapter.

Frances's POV
Right before we get back onto campus I tell John to make a stop at the pharmacy. I need to get my antidepressant. I know big shocker, I was diagnosed 3 years ago.

The only person that knows is John and he vowed he wasn't going to tell anyone. T.J. doesn't even know, and I plan on it staying that way. Look, I love her I really do but I hate when people pity me. It's annoying, I know I'm medically classified as "sick" but I don't want people knowing or treating me that way.

I came out at 14 and my dad excepted me with open arms. Right when he did that John came out too. I was still worried that maybe he didn't care about it being his daughter and that he didn't want his son that way. But no he again accepted John with open arms as well.

I love my father.

*time skip*

This Martha Mannings chick is really sweet. Like I know she saw the pills in my hand but she didn't even ask about it she just minded her business.

She's coming with us as she's a new student in our college, she studies interior design and education. She said she wanted to be an interior designer or teacher which is dope.

I ended up explaining the whole depression thing and she understood she even oathed not to tell anyone without me asking. She's great.

I hopped out of John's jeep and so did she, hugging John in the process. Alex was waiting for us and I could see the jealousy in his skin. He looks really angry like he's about to- oh wait he already snapped a pencil. Being the nosey person I am I listened to their conversation.

"Who's she" he whispered under his breath.

"Oh, this is Martha, " John announced to the rest of the group completely ignoring Alex's jealous mood.

"She's a lesbian" Martha butts in, talking about herself in second-person. She obviously took notice of Alex's mood.

Theo's face turns red and T.J. pushes her arm with her elbow. How cute.

Today was a short but eventful day.

A/N so this book is going to end pretty soon. Just like Freckle Face, there will be a sequel. Don't worry though it's not like I lost interest I have a lot of ideas for the sequel so It's going to be starting soon.

Word Count: 430