Alex's POV
I'm walking around Ross(a.k.a best store ever) looking for something for Thomas. We are all out shopping at different places and I'm sorta excited. Thomas and I aren't the best of friends but I have an idea of what he likes.

I ran around the store and my eye was caught on this magenta dress. Thomas isn't that feminine but I would love to see him in something like this. I decide on going with a full outfit so I buy these black stilettos.

One thing I know about Thomas is that he's worn heels before.

Frances's POV
Why is this so hard! She's literally my girlfriend and that makes the stakes higher. If I had gotten someone I don't engage with it would've been alright. I could've settled with some non-sentimental gift.

But nooooo. The gods wanted to give me, my girlfriend, the third best person in my life. She's means so much to me so I can't screw this up.

I walk around Target to find something I know she'll enjoy. I decide on a box of sunshine. So yellow things.

I pick up, a yellow sundress, yellow flats, a yellow sunhat, Lays potato chips, peanut M&M's and finally Juicy Fruit gum. Her favorite.

Peggy's POV
Maria and I have been exclusive recently so this whole gift thing isn't going to be that hard. I can't help but wonder who got me... But that's beside the point.

I know everything about Maria so this is easy. I walk right into Sephora with a purpose.

I come out with 14 different shades of red lipstick and I go on my merry way to Victoria Secret. I buy her PINK everything, from slides, beanies, backpack and a whole fucking duffel bag. Easy Shmeezy.

James's POV
Aaron is a very reserved person, and I know only a couple of things about him. I think back to his birthday party and it reminds me of P!ATD. That and musicals.

He already has a bunch of musical shit so I decide on getting him the best gift of all.

Netflix, Spotify, and YouTube memberships.

Thomas's POV
My brother. My dearest brother. Someone I grew up with. SHOULDN'T BE THIS GODDAMN HARD TO SHOP FOR.

I know everything he likes, I just have to make it perfect. It has and I mean HAS to outdo everyone else's. So what should I get him?

He's a reserved guy, pretty chill, so the opposite of Laf and I. I know he isn't a fan of musicals and doesn't really like movies. But he's keen on vintage stuff.

He's the ultimate hipster. So I'm going to get him a plethora of cliche hipster items.

I look around Urban Outfitters and my eyes are instead drawn to 12 different items. We don't have a budget so this will be fun! I buy him, 4 different beanies, IGOR(Tyler, The Creator album), a bougie looking wristwatch and this very bohemian pair of shoes. They're like army boots but bohemian style.

Weird.

John's POV
My sister is legit so easy to shop for. She likes everything but I know some things she's been eyeing at.

I buy her a bunch of gift cards and a Polaroid camera. I know she's been mega into photography and I want to do something special. I pick up a baby blue one and sneakily put it in my cart. I heard she was shopping here and I don't even want to risk her seeing anything.

It has to be a surprise.

Angie's POV
I'm a wreck. My sister, my least favorite sister. Is who I got. I texted Thomas(Paine!!!)to see if he has any ideas.