More Disney Peeps

Frances's POV
Operation Proposal is about to happen soon and I'm terrified. What if she just wants to break up with me and does it right there, or if she rejects me and runs off. God, I hope that doesn't happen.

Phillip's POV
I'm freaking terrified. Eacker and I have been dating for a while but we're always busy so we don't spend that much time together Frances, Burr, Eliza, and John are shooting me awkward looks so that means it's go time.

Eacker's POV
T.J. and I are being lead to the Epcot ball. Once we get there the rest of the squad except for Philip and Frances are squealing and stepping back. I have a feeling they're going to prank us so I have the urge to run but I'm not going to.

Once everyone is far enough they pull out their phones. I'm definitely getting pranked, and I feel like T.J. is in on it cause she's screaming.

All of a sudden Frances and Phillip get on one knee and I'm hyperventilating. This better not be a goddamn prank.

I realize it isn't a proposal, thank God, but a promise ring proposal. Yay!

"George Eacker I promise myself to you, that we will last to the end of time, will you promise yourself to me?" Phillip starts, I'm actually crying right now.

"Theodosia Jr. Prevost, I promise myself to you, that we will last to the end of time, will you promise yourself to me?" Frances continues. She's crying too.

We look at each other in the eyes and then turn our attention to our significant others and we kiss them.

Everyone's jumping up and down, clapping, hugging and kissing and we absolutely no homophobic glares, but you can still tell who doesn't like us because they're fake smiling and nodding, not even clapping.

I shake my head at the thoughts as the ring is slipped on my finger.

T.J.'s POV
I can't believe this happened to me. I can't believe she actually gave me a promise ring, after knowing that I'm pregnant.

I was raped a couple of months ago and didn't talk about it. We all went to France to get away from everyone and that's when I found out I was pregnant. That's why seeing Georges with Frances hurt so much. I thought I lost her.

But no, she promised herself to me and now I did the same to her, I love my life.

Angie's POV
Wow, I love how everyone's so happy and I'm just here alone. Thomas and James are back, officially a couple, Laf and Herc, John and Alex, Maria and Peggy, Aaron and Eliza, Phillip and Eacker, T.J. and Frances.

I'm all alone. Again.

With all of my frustration, I go into the gift shop and buy some Mickey ears when my fucking klutzo self bumps into someone.

GOD ANGIE WHY CAN'T YOU STOP BEING A FUCK UP LIKE JESUS CHRIST.

John C's POV
Holy shit I just bumped into someone and she's fine as hell.
"God I'm so sorry" she apologizes.

"No worries it was completely my fault I should've looked where I was stepping" I reply back. She smiles up at me. Then her eyes turn to the book I'm holding.

"Thomas Paine?" She asks, I actually don't even know what the question is so I just nod. We then had a friendly conversation over the book and I got her number and name. I then run back to Charles and Samuel, my friends.

Angelicccaaa

Angie's POV
"Where were you?" Eliza asks raising her eyebrows, I know I'm smiling and like I never smile but the guy I just met was amazing and I got his number. YES!

"No reason, I just met the best guy though" I respond back being careful not to reveal any more information.

"Oooo" the rest of the group goes as we prepare for this ride. We use our Fastpasses and get on.

Today was a great day, but it's time to go home.

A/N that's some good fluff right there.

Word Count: 687