Alex's POV
It's Christmas Eve. Everyone is sitting around the Christmas tree dropping down bags. We all rearranged it to where we have no idea who's bag we have and nobody knows what's in them because they're identical bagging.

Peggy's fucking smart because I wouldn't have organized it this well and I'm pretty good at keeping things on track.

I look around at the festive decorations and think.

I'm so lucky to be alive right now.

Eliza's POV
This place is so cheerful so us ladies decided...

TO HAVE THE BOYS BAKE US COOKIES. There are so many of them, so they will do it for us. While us ladies go and get Winter pedicures and manicures.

This is going to be fun.

Angie's POV
I know the best. Best. Nail shop in the area and my bestie used to work there. So the people know me.

The only problem is, it's all the way across town, probably closed, and the traffic is unbelievable. But I'm not driving so hopefully I don't waste everyone's time.

*time skip*

Not only did I waste everyone's time. But we're lost. However, that was Peggy's fault, she always thinks she can control everything and now we're lost and the boys have been blowing up our phones.

Previously.

Lafayette's POV
Cookie baking is hectic, like way more than you would think so. Phillip first decided we should make them homemade and then spilled the flour everywhere. It got in John's hair and then he declared a flour fight and we made a mess everywhere.

The girls were supposed to be home any minute so we just decided to clean up and make them by the box. But by the time we finished that, the girls were still not back and everyone's phone seems to be lost. 

Peggy's POV
"MARGARITA PATRICIA SCHYULER. WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU TAKE THERE PHONES!" Maria yells at me. She's pissed, which is understandable but damn.

"I thought it would be fun and so they wouldn't be on it all the time, besides they're all dead, except for Aaron and James's so it's not like they could've used it" I yelled back. We kept arguing for about 20 minutes, the rest of the gang of ladies joining in until we heard a knock.

Frances's POV
Thank God. It's Martha.

"Hi, um are you guys lost?" She asks, sweetly. We all do a slow nod before she opens the door the freezing air overcoming us.

"Well I know where everything is at this point so if you want to go him I could direct you," she says simply. It sounds like an offer but the way she said it makes it seem likes its more of a question. Which is how most people took it, nodding their heads vigorously.

*time skip*

Finally, all of us are home and there is a seemingly fresh stack of cookies waiting for us. The guys seemed alarmed a little unsure about whether or not we should eat them and yet we did.

We all sleep in our respective beds and fall asleep.

TOMORROW FUCKING CHRISTMAS!

That was a doozie. It was pretty bad and kinda rushed but that's okay. Inspiration has been pretty low with this book so of course, the chapters will be bad but the next one is close so I'll make that one good.

Word Count: 564