John's POV
I see Alexander and Maria were oddly close. Like, she whispers in his ear and he'd blush uncontrollably. I see that Eliza and Peggy were not enjoying this, I can't believe they both liked him. It's not like I care though I don't have a crush on him. Hopefully.

Maria's POV

Alexander has become my new best friend. I'd tell him everything. When we were sitting art class I whispered how John was staring at him and he started blushing. This only mad the sisters madder than ever at me so I thought I'd play with them, more like Eliza cause I don't like her, she's snobby.

Peggy's POV

Maria comes over to me and I give her the cold shoulder, she had been ignoring me for weeks, and NOW she wants to talk to me, hell no, Alex probably left her crusty ass but she seems happy. Too happy. Watch her come over here and tell me that she and Alex are dating and she wants nothing to do with me.

She taps me on the shoulder but I ignore her, again, again, and-

"WHAT" I yell having everyone's eyes on me, I'm a generally loud person but not that loud. She does something I never thought she'd do another whole lifetime. She kissed me, the kiss felt passionate not faking and all of a sudden I hear Alex screaming and jumping up and down like a four-year-old on Christmas, Angie doing the same thing, Eliza shunning me(that brat), and John, Herc, Laf and the rest of the class hella confused.

Once she was done I just stood there frozen, I mean, we've kissed before but not that extreme, to the point where I felt like 30 passionate suns bursting inside of me. I asked my teacher if I could use the bathroom and she let me go without hesitation. It's not like the kiss was bad I was just not ready for it.

John's POV

I'm internally screaming. I'm just so confused. Why did Maria kiss Peggy I thought she liked Alex, I look over expecting to see Alex in tears, or at least pissed but he was super happy. I and the rest of the class just gave each other confusing looks and continued or projects.

"So are they a 'thing'?" Eliza asks me, I can see the concern in her voice but I know she isn't homophobic.

"I don't know probably" I respond keeping my eyes on my drawing. She lets out a big heap of air, letting me know she likes Alex. I mean, I could always tell but that was like the cherry on top. But I don't like him, I'm fine.

Herc's POV
"Do you think John likes Alex?" I whisper over to Laf, he shrugs his response and continues sketching. I get the idea and do the same.

"Hé Alex, dis à tout le monde que j'organise une fête dans mon dortoir pour fêter l'année scolaire" Lafayette yells, confusing all of us, except Alex.

"Lafayette is holding a back-to-school party at his dorm, you'll are welcome to come," Alex announces while standing on a table.

I make eye contact with him. "WE ARE?"

"Oui mon amour" he replies, still looking at his drawing, I didn't understand the last part but whatever it is made Alex jump up and down at his response.

Getting as excited as he did with Peggy and Maria.

What's his deal?

A/N your girl is back with some more writers block lol.

Word Count: 595