Smut. Smut. SMUUUTTT.  I DIDN'T SAY SMUT EXACTLY I DON'T KNOW.

Laf's POV
I finally found another person. To be honest it has only been two days but I've been rejected by a couple of people. And now I have the perfect person James Madison, yes I know, it sounds weird, but he looks like Herc, making him attractive.

Confession time, here's what I got, I used to have the biggest crush on James and nobody knew. I didn't tell anyone not one person. So I'm kind of living out my fantasy, but trust me my heart will always belong to Herc.

Herc's POV
We bring James into the bedroom and we all proceed to take our clothes off. We decide to do the centipede thing and James is in the middle.

I slowly put my exposed member into the corners of James ass and he moans. And the same time Lafayette is getting his dick sucked so the vibrations of James triggers Lafayette causing himself to moan.

After I came, I realize Laf and James are still doing it and Laf seems to be enjoying it way more than he ever has with me. I don't know why but this just makes me hella jealous so I leave. I slip on some basketball shorts, a tank top and book it out of the door. I expect Lafayette to come running after me, but he doesn't at all.

So I go to John's dorm only to catch them making out on their couch.

Lafayette's POV
After I completely finish up with James I realize Herc isn't here.
"Did you see where Herc went?" I ask James, who's clearly out of breath.

"Not really, I mean he left and he looked pretty pissed," James mutters, he looks guilty but like sad-guilty.

"I'm sorry" he mumbles

"It wasn't your fault" I mutter back as I kiss his forehead.

But now I have to go look for Herc.

A/N I'm sorry this chapter is so short, I kind of rushed it so I could get to angst. Which is my favorite thing to write by the way. I know that sounds bad, but it's fun.