Phillip's POV
I'm driving these bastard around and nobodies talking to each other. I decide to start the conversation up.

"Soo..., y'all ready for Disney," I ask. George just nods and T.J. and Frances don't answer.

I'm getting a little pissed, you don't fucking ignore me and then think you can get away with it.

"STOP THE MIDDLE SCHOOL FIGHTING AND ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION, I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE MAD AT EACH OTHER, IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, GEORGES APOLOGIZED, GET OVER IT JEEZ," I yell making everyone jump. T.J. just hugs Frances and they lay there cuddling.

Still didn't answer my question but whatever.

T.J.'s POV
"Phillip's right I'm sorry" I whisper into Frances's ear, I don't want Phillip to hear he's right, cocky bastard.

"Well you're forgiven but I'm sorry as well I should've said something about the pictures" Frances replies snuggling her head in the crook of my neck. I love her.

Eacker's POV
I'm kind of upset. Everyone gets their own happy ending but I don't. I'm just here lonely, I have my boyfriend but he's always too busy for me.

I think he can hear my business because once we get to a stop light he kisses me making my heart flutter. Even though we've been dating for a while I still get all blushy-wushy at all this lovey-dovey shit.

Frances's POV
Once we get to the rest stop Phillip, T.J., Eliza, Burr and I sneak off to talk to Phillip. He's going to give Eacker a promise ring and I'm so excited. Well, I'm going to give one to T.J. but she doesn't know that yet, just Phillip and I know, it's supposed to be a surprise. I just hope he doesn't feel like I want to upstage him. He's like my really close brother now and I don't want to ruin that.

Phillip's POV
I CAN'T WAIT. Disney World is going to be bomb since Frances and I are doing a double-proposal ish thing. It's not really a proposal since we aren't getting married but like a promise ring proposal. I've been with Eacker for a couple of months now and she's been with T.J. at the same amount now so this is going to be really cool. We talked to Eliza and Burr since they are the love masters.

Then I get a text...

A/N CLIFFHANGERS MMMMM

Word Count: 403