T.J's (Theo's sister, a.k.a Theo Jr.) POV

Because we weren't invited to the "cool kids" Truth or Dare game, Frances, Phillip, George E., and I decided to have our own.

(Look at the author being all lazy and reusing content)

We sat... oddly. Frances was on my left while Philip was on my right and George was across from me.

Frances's POV

"I'll start us off, no rules, just do the dare if you choose dare, and I know all your secrets so this will be fun" I'm the one in the friend group that everyone trusts. We, except for Philip have all been friends since birth. Phillip was adopted by the Schyluer's last October so we let him in. He's still pretty new and handsome. His curly hair, freckles, and hazel-green eyes were enough to make any girl or guy in love with him and sure enough; I was.

"Phillip truth or dare," I asked, snapping out of my thoughts.

"Dare" he replied confidently.

After giving him a dare and him not refusing to do it we continued the game. It ended with Phillip sitting on George's lap, I on T.J's lap and T.J. coming out as a lesbian. My friends are dopppee.

Phillip's POV

God Eacker is so cute, so when I was dared to sit on his lap I didn't hesitate. I complied and did as I was told, then the rest of the group fell asleep and I decided to stay on Eacker's lap. He obviously didn't mind and neither did I, we fell asleep like that until we were rudely interrupted by John bursting in on us.

"Y'all cute," he said making me blush. Thank god Eacker was asleep. He came in and stole Frances's phone charger before leaving. She was asleep too.

George's POV

I wasn't asleep, I felt Phillip on my lap. I didn't mind because he was cute but I couldn't do this to Frances. She's had a crush on him from day 1 but fails to realize Theodosia likes her. Like it's so obvious and she doesn't even see it.

T.J.'s POV

She likes Phillip. I can't like someone who clearly doesn't like me, but that's what she's doing. Phillip has the biggest crush on Eacker and everyone(except for Eacker himself) knows it.

Frances's POV

George whispers something in my ear that makes me blush. Like a lot. He said that Theo likes me. Theodosia Jr. has a crush on ME. I'm like the ugliest person. I don't know why I blushed at that, I mean, do I like her? Probably, what's not to like, she's smart, pretty, and not straight.

Phillip's POV

After Theo leaves Frances announces "I LIKE THEODOSIA NOW SO HA" right into Geroge and I's faces. Before she could finish her sentence Theo came back into the room, she left her phone on the end table next to the couch. S... H... I... T

"Um... are you serious?" Theo asks, her voice full of worry and concern. Frances does something that I would've never expected. She kissed Theo on the lips and then ran out. 

"I guess that's your answer" George responded smiling like a fool. A fool I wanted to kiss. But I'm not going to because he doesn't even like me. Not all dreams come true. 

T.J.'s POV
I can't believe she kissed me. A moment I've been waiting for, for like 3 years has finally happened to me. Right when everyone was watching. I can't help but blush a deep maroon. I was so happy, I treated myself to McDonald's. I haven't eaten in like 15 hours, that's why I'm so skinny. I'm anorexic. Not anorexia nervosa that's when you don't eat much on purpose. I don't eat because I have a small appetite. 

I drive up to the front window to see my ex, Martha Manning. She was an old fling, around sister's age, who dated me as an experiment. She's not even gay, she used me, for attention, and there she was, complaining to the worker in front of my car about her McFlurry taking 3 seconds to long. That girl has some serious issues. 

Frances's POV
I call my brother but he doesn't answer the phone. What could he be doing at this moment? 

John's POV
I'm making out with Alex. 

A/N CLIFFHANGER FROM THIS HOE HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Word Count: 741 (some of it is low-key trash"