24(The Mistake)

A/N this one actually has a title!

Phillip's POV
Like I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by the author's crave of cliffhangers.

I got a text from Maria who is like a whole two years older than me.

She's in the bathroom I recognize it but why was this sent to me?!

IM GAY.

Peggy'sBae: SHITTTTT IM SO SORRY THAT WAS FOR PEGGY YALL ARE RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER IN MY CONTACTS SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT!

Me: oh thank God, it is alright but like I'm gay...

Peggy'sBae: i know that dumbass.

I just left her on read and thank the gods.

*time skip*

Thomas's POV
We're on the way to Disney and the car ride has been pretty quiet. Oh, except for the fact that Georges is crying over Frances and T.J. in French.

And the addition that Burr and Madison are whispering things into each other ears.

What are they planning?

Burr's POV
There is so much love it's overwhelming. Like if you are really bad at paying attention Phillip and Frances are giving T.J. and Eacker promise rings, yes I know, I pay attention.

Also, the spooky secret is that James is going to ask out Thomas so I'm excited.

I'm usually not this happy but everything in the world is going really well for me so I decided to text the group chat.

Sir: Thank you all so much.

John'sBae: why?

Alex's: yeah why?

Burr'sBae: why?

Maria'sWifeyRollofSunshine: yea why wait, Maria, did you change my name.

Peggy'sBae: yeah

Sir: I wanted to say thank you for making my life amazing.

Peggy'sBae: aw thanks but aren't you driving?

Sir: nope Thomas and I switched after the rest stop

John'sBae: thank Jesus, and thank you.

James's POV
I really like Thomas but I don't know what to do, I mean he knows I like him but we aren't really official so I'm that's what this is for.

DISNEY WORLD HERE WE COME

WoRd CoUnT: 352

A/N hope yall are ready for the next chapters also sorry about the lack of Burr, Thomas, James, and Georges.