Herc's POV
"Can I stay here for the night" I mumble making them stop.

"Yeah, buddy, what's wrong?" John asks, his face full of concern.

"Is it something between you and Laf?" Alex questions his voice more so full of worry and paranoia than concern. I simply nod as an answer and start crying on the couch.

~1 hour 34 minutes later~

We just finished watching The Lion King and know we all are crying. John goes to throw away the popcorn bucket when we hear a knock at the door. Because of him being the closest to said door he opened it, and there stood Lafayette.

Laf's POV
"Herc, can we talk?" I ask looking at the floor. I knew he'd be here.

He doesn't answer just follows me out the door. John and Alex share concerning looks and just closes the door. They are the few people that I know aren't listening to the door.

"What do you want Lafayette" he never uses my full name, well my full last name, so I know he's mad.

"What's wrong with you," I ask him.

"You obviously have a thing for Madison," he yells. "Like you were really into him, literally, ".

"Well duh, I've had a crush on him forever it was like living out a fantasy" I yell back completely forgetting he's my boyfriend.

"F-Fine t-then go and date Madison" he stutter-yells.

"W-Wait Herc-" I start

"Only friends call me Herc" He murmurs before blaming the door.

What have I done?

John's POV
Herc slams the door behinds him and starts crying. I never see him cry, it's unnatural. (Lol every homophobe ever). Alex and I go and comfort Herc as he tells us all of the details... and how they just broke up.

We watched some more movies before falling asleep on the couch. Herc snuggled up in a turtle blanket on the loveseat and Alex and I snuggled up together with a big fluffy blue blanket covering us.

Laf's POV
I cried myself to sleep. I just had the worst breakup in my life. My brother comes over with coffee, ice cream,  and The Princess Bride.

I'm a sucker for a happy ending.

We just sat there watching it and I told him everything. Once I said something about James his face fell, his tone of voice became nonchalant and his expression altogether was melancholy.

After half-way through the movie, I realized he was crying.

"Tommy, are you okay?" I ask, i mean I'm sad too but nothing happened to him, i don't think.

"I... Liked... James" he says before running out of the room. Great, now I've ruined my relationship with two of the best people in the world to me.

I sat there alone in silence, walking over to my bed and crying myself to sleep.

~The Next Day~

I'm sluggish. I'm not moving and just watching Tati's video about James Charles in bed. All alone. I hate breakups. But Herc was special. Correction: is special and now I don't have that special person in my life anymore. I check the time on my phone showing that I'm closed to be late for class, but I don't care. I still take my time getting ready and leaving the dorm 40 minutes after I was supposed. I'm wearing Herc's hoodie because all of my things are at my dorm and I don't want to go in there if he's in there. Not because of pettiness because of social anxiety and shame.

I'm sitting in my American History class as the professor starts gambling about the revolutionary war and how Daveed Diggs made such a difference and how he should be valued more when I carefully fall asleep.

Once I wake up, everyone is gone, and there's a detention slip on my desk.

I thought that ended in high school.

The entire day was draining. At lunch instead of sitting with my friends, I went home and ordered Postmates. Peggy came by and we just talked. About the breakup and school shit. My life has become too hectic for even others to enjoy so when she offered the idea of clubbing I couldn't pass it up.

We strolled down to this new club called Downers. I've heard of this place before its a gay bar, where everywhere people are grinding. And apparently, if you want to take someone home, you just pay $20. They even tell you in commercials that they're employees are clean. So that's exciting.

Word Count: 771