A/N Yeah I'm done with the whole title thing.

John's POV
We pull up to Disney World and after spending about 20 minutes trying to find four, available, and next to each other parking spots we finally found some. Eliza used to work at Disney before college so she got her old coworker to give us discounts.

Once we got out we started stretching our legs and Phillips phone fell out of his pocket. We checked to make sure there were no scratches or cracks and there wasn't so everyone else just carried on, but me being the extra nosey person that I am I saw that he an unread text saying Operation Propose in motion.

THE FUCK!!!!! Is he going to propose to Eacker? I have to ask him about it.

Phillip's POV
After picking up my phone I realize everyone has gone inside the park and it was just John and I. He looks excited, terrified and confused all at the same time.

I checked my phone and saw what Frances(his little sister mind you) texted me.

"The fuck are you proposing to?!" He questioned.

"I'm not proposing, well kinda, I'm giving Eacker a promise ring" I answered lowering my voice to a whisper.

"Oh...okay, who knows," he asks again.
What's with all the catechizing from him?!

"Eliza, Burr, Frances, and T.J., also Frances is giving a promise ring to T.J. but only we know about we're going to do it together, " I reply still whispering. He nods and we walk into the park all hesitantly everyone asks what's wrong and I just said I forgot something.

Burr's POV
I feel like there is something up between those two so I ask John. He delivers all the details I needed and I come to the conclusion that John talks a lot and is suspicious of everyone.

I pay close attention to James and Thomas I watch them start to walk to a hedge maze and James gives me a subtle thumbs up. By subtle, I mean really obvious the only one that didn't notice was Thomas himself.

"What was that all about," Angie asks her voice full of suspicion and harshness. To put it blank I don't think she likes me, once in third grade, she told me I disgusted her when I asked her out and then she went on this whole rant about her crush Thomas Paine but that's a completely different story.

"James is going to ask out Thomas once they finish the maze," I say taking a sip of my lemonade I'm never one to overreact but they were jumping up and down, screaming and Angie just looked slightly bothered.

Why does she hate me so much?

Oh, wait... I'm dating her sister.

Angie's POV(mmmm new)
I can't believe that's the bastard he liked and out of all people he told Burr. I have nothing against James, he's a cute cinnamon roll but Aaron.

He's a creep, he's always around Eliza like they're dating or something and once he put his arm around her. I could tell the uncomfortableness in her face.

Burr, he disgusts me.

Eliza's POV
Aaron bought me a Mickey Mouse ice cream sandwich, out of the corner of my eye I see Angie scowl I then realize she's the only one who looks unhappy.

"Angie what's wrong?" I ask after pulling her to the side.

"It's... Burr... He keeps acting all romantic towards you-" she responds.

"Well duh, he's my boyfriend!" I exclaim cutting her off.

She looks down in embarrassment and then I realize she didn't know. Whoops.

Maria's POV
Peggy and I are in the Animal Kingdom petting the giraffes when she taps me on the shoulder and she kisses me.

This may not seem like much, but her family is really homophobic so she isn't into P.D.A. So I'm having a good time right now. Someone gasps and snaps a picture. Then I put the puzzle pieces together.

Her father is the mayor so having a lesbian daughter doesn't really put on a good image. I wonder why she changed her mind then.

"What was that for," I ask after the heartwarming kiss was over.

"I don't give a fuck what the public thinks about my relationship." She responds giving me another kiss. I can feel myself blushing but I don't care she's my girlfriend so I'm happy.

A/N wow, a long chapter for once, it's been a while but boom here's some fluff, a tad of angst and no smut

Word Count + A/N: 764