Herc's POV
I'm watching On My Block when I hear a knock on my door. I open it expecting it to be the pizza I ordered 10 minutes ago when in all reality its Laf.

Sure, I've seen Lafayette in public, friendly hangouts and at school but we haven't had a conversation in a mon-

He kissed me. I didn't pull away because I still had feelings for him, but I pulled away because of shock.

"Mon amour, before you say anything let me finish what I have to say and let me get everything out." He starts placing me on the barstool of his my kitchen island and standing in front of it.

"I love you, Hercules Michael, Mulligan. With all of my heart, the reason I said I had a crush on Madison is that I did. Not when we were dating but way before that, and it was almost brought up again when we had our infamous threesome. I also simply forgot you were my boyfriend. But that doesn't mean I don't love you or don't want to be in a relationship it just slipped my tongue. I came here to apologize for everything in hopes of you, probably not taking me back, but at least forgiving me" he says to me his words falling in and out of French.

"I accept your apology, but I want to be in a relationship with you" I mutter before he throws his hands around my neck. Showering me with hugs and kisses.

Today was a great day.

Thomas's POV
I don't know what to do with myself. James and Laf? James and Laf? There is no way people ship that. Here I am getting high with John Laurens. He's had some stress and so has I so we kind just get high with each other.

Once we finish and he leaves James Madison pays me a quick visit.

"Hey..." I mumble closing the door after he walks in. He seems flirty and slightly anxious, two moods I've never seen from him before.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I question before opening a tubaware box and slipping tonights Mac and Cheese in there.

He then does something I never would expect, he unzips my jeans and hugs me from the behind. I think he's drunk.

I turn to face him expecting to see that glint in his eyes gone, but it's not, he's pretending.

"I know you're not drunk," I say kissing him.

"How?" He questions, pulling away for a split second

"It's really nothing but I'm glad you like me" I respond pulling him back

"Why is that," he asks

"I like you too idiot" I reply

"Well I knew that already" he mutters causing me to glance at him in surprise

"How?" I ask a little taken back

"Laf told me," he says nonchalantly

"Oh" I respond continuing our make-out session and moving it to the bedroom.

A/N this one is a small filler chapter for the next two or three chapters which will take a long time to write.

Word Count: 518