A/N alright I have to confess I've been having some writers block with my stories, including Freckle Face, but I'll be posting there soon so don't worry. Um, I'm doing a slightly big time jump to the Halloween Party, because holidays are hella fun to write.

Alex's POV
John and I walk towards James's dorm when John stops to tell me something.
"Hey, I don't know if you've seen me drunk, but I'm very flirty according to everyone else, so please stop me from drinking more than 5 drinks." He remarks looking at his shoes out of embarrassment.
"It's fine, everyone's crazy when they're drunk, but I can't make any promises. I wanna see you after 5 drinks..." I say, skipping down the pebble outlining on James's front porch.

James's POV
Oh great, she invited John. I said to not invite him. I don't really like him much, he rejected me because I was trans last year and I'm still not over it.
"John, the new person, come in come in," I say with a fake plastered smile. I hate this man so much but the other girl, or boy, looks fine. I want a piece of that.

John's POV
I see James eyeballing Alexander so I kiss him on the lips making him blush so hard. We've been dating for around a month or so, but he still blushes around me. I don't mind, I find it cute. James is obviously trying his best to avoid me, I want to apologize just not in front of Alex. If he or the rest of the group found out what I did, they'd shame me so hard. I pull James into the corner to apologize.

Eliza's POV
Out of the corner of my eye, I see James and John in a corner and then James kiss John. I can tell John wasn't expecting it but he kissed back so this has to be a regular thing. Just then Alex walks out of the bathroom and John pretends everything is normal.

James's POV
I LEGIT JUST FORGOT JOHN IS IN A RELATIONSHIP. HOW THE FUCK DID J FORGET THAT. I'm not even drunk... Oh my God. He kissed back though, does that me that he wanted to cheat on his boyfriend. What the hell is going on. I'm so confused.

John's POV
Eliza has been giving me dirty looks since the kiss. I can tell she saw by her reaction when it happened. Oh my God, I kissed back. I don't know why I just did, I mean I used to have a crush on James but that was a really long time ago. AAAH WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME.

Peggy's POV
Something is going on with John and James, they've been giving each other guilty glances for a long time now. Then again, they both liked each other but John is in a relationship. I'm examining their faces when Eliza whispers something in my ear. I immediately get an idea.

"WHO'S UP FOR A GAME, OF NEVER HAVE I EVER." We're all children here. So there is nothing wrong with it.

"I'll go first," Eliza remarks, her eyes fixed on John's. "Never have I ever lost my virginity.

I, Maria, Aaron's, Thomas's, and John's finger goes down. But, Theo's finger didn't go down, so who did Aaron lose his virginity to. Then again, there are millions of people in the world but he only really hangs out with Eliza and us. Hmmm.

" Hey, can we join," Frances said, grabbing my attention. We all nod in agreement and she and her friends sit down.

"Never have I ever, kissed someone in this room," T.J. says making everyone but Eliza's finger goes down. Then Aaron kisses her, making Eliza blush and everyone ooo and aaa. With the addition of Theo's face turning bright red with anger. I wonder who Phillip has kissed.

"Never have I ever had sex with someone in this room," I say, causing my own finger to go down. Along with John's, Maria's, Aaron's, Thomas's, George's, Phillip's, and Frances's finger going down. That confuses me, like a lot.

Alex's POV
Who has John fucked in this room? I think for a minute before scanning around the room. He looks pissed, probably because his sister has had sex. He sees me looking and then whisper in my ear. "It was Thomas". I look at him with complete shock and disgust. And look at Thomas as he laughs to all of James Madison's jokes. He better not be cheating with Angie, she's sick with the flu and I don't want to beat anyone's ass.

This was garbage, but thanks for reading anyways.

Word Count: 789

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY