SMUTT SMUTTT SMUTTT, AND SMUTT. (Tell me if you get it)
If you don't like smut you can just skip this its not that important I just wanted to write some smut, because why not.

John's POV
*flashback*

"I can't believe you said that" Alexander yells, I knew he'd be embarrassed but not mad...

"Well sorry, I'll just never bring it up again" I murmur, coming off harsher than expected. His blush slowly dies down as we walk home in silence. And not a good silence. He decided to spend the night at my dorm(which was planned before the argument) but it was a little awkward. Out of nowhere Alex let's out a big sigh and walks over to me.

Seductively.

"W-what are you doing" I stutter, a blushing mess.

"Shhh" he whispers in my ear, causing me to shiver.

"Is this okay?" He asks before continuing. I nod.

He slowly puts his hands down my boxers and strokes my member. I grow harder because of this and he just continues. I accidentally moan a little causing him to use, probably all the upper body strength he had and pick me up. He carries me to the bedroom and plops me down and just stands there spreading.

"Listen up, slut, I'm going to tell you what to do and you'll do it okay?" He asks, a hint of nervousness in his voice. But I like being dominated so I just nod.

"Spread your legs" he mutters. I do as I'm told and he just slowly starts taking off his clothes but then stops.

"Strip," he says, after noticing me staring. I again, do what I'm told and he just looks plain. Like not turned on at all, so I decided to switch it up a bit.

"Master..." His face turns red. "What will I have to do?" I ask all innocently. My voice a tad bit high pitched.

"Uh-I- suck me off," he asks even more flustered and nervous than before.

"Yes... Master" I say, as I lean to the end of the bed and pulls his pants down, with my teeth.

As I'm sucking him off a small moan escapes from his mouth turning me on.

"J-John I-I'm about to c-cum" he moans barely speaking.

I started swirling my tongue around and going up and down his member as moans and grunts come out of his mouth.

All of a sudden, he freezes, as he came into my mouth.

He looks embarrassed? I then remember he hasn't done this before.

I swallow all of it making him blush even harder. 

"M-Master, I'm ready," I say quietly he smirks gaining a butt-load of confidence and proceeds to line up against me.

"You need prep?" He asks hesitantly. I know this is going to hurt, but as his first, I want to take him full-on.

"N-nope" I groan, my body aching for attention. He hasn't touched me at all. And I'm getting impatient.

Alex's POV(don't ask why I switched)

I'm lined up against John and I push into him slowly. He moans and I see tears falling off his face as I go in deeper. I stop waiting for his approval when...

"Master, go ahead" he moans, adjusting to my size. This turns on and I proceed to thrust into the taller man. His eyes full of, and dripping of, tears.

We continue on when I hear him moan louder than ever.

"M-Master r-right t-there". I hit his prostate.

I continue to jab at his prostate as he I can feel myself almost hitting my climax.

" J-John I'm about to-"

"M-me t-too" he moans, barely audible.

We both hit our climax's as I pull out of him and slam onto the bed. I lay there for about 10 seconds before grabbing a towel and cleaning us off.

"I love you Alexander Hamilton" he whispers, catching me off-guard. He thinks I didn't hear him and acts all innocent-like.

"I love you too John Laurens" I announce, making his cheeks turn red. Both cheeks if you know what I mean.

We lay there cuddling for a moment until I hear snickering outside my door.

"OH MASTER I LOVEEE YOU- AAH" Lafayette screams imitating Johns orgasm.

"Fuck off Laf" I yell back making him and what I assume as Herc snicker and go away.

I hate those two.

A/N that wasn't that hard to write tbh. Like I thought it was going to be harder than that. No shade to authors that have a hard time writing smut, I can see how it can be uncomfortable.

Word Count: 785