John's POV
God my ass hurts. Like it hurts so bad. I didn't have any prep which was a big mistake. Another big mistake, agreeing to go to this brunch things with the squad. Trust me I love them to death, but they are very... Inquisitive people. In other words, nosey.

So they are going to be asking me a bunch of questions.

Peggy's POV
I'm waiting at this brunch place Eliza recommend us to when I see Alex and John walk in with John... limping?

The hell is going on here.

Alex's POV
"I'm sorry" I mutter while holding John's hand.

"Sorry for what" I can hear the worries in his voice.

"Not giving you prep" I whisper only allowing him to here as we approach the big glass doors of this fancy brunch place that I know I won't be able to afford.

"What's with you two?" Angelica questions. We have been acting weird this whole time but I didn't think it was that obvious.

"Uh, nothing, what's up with you not telling us about Thomas" I fire back, changing the topic quickly. Lafayette and Herc just smirk, Thomas looks embarrassed and everyone else looks confused.

"I wasn't hurt, and I didn't want anyone smothering me" she answers quietly shooting some judgy looks at Eliza who is just flirting with Aaron.

"Okay... But don't get off topic Alex, why is jOhN limping?" Thomas remarks emphasizing on John causing him to blush.

"He-uh fell" I lie, something I'm not good at.

"Into your dick" Lafayette blurts as the whole table erupts with laughter and John looks hella uncomfortable.

"And with that, I think it's time to order the check," Peggy says still restraining her laughter.

We order the check and I book it to the car. Completely forgetting that John is sore.

There is some spicy tea here...

Herc's POV
"Uh Herc?" Lafayette whispers as we make our way to his dorm.

"Yeah" I answer holding his hand.

"I was thinking..."

Don't break up with me. Don't break up with me. Don't break up with me.

Lafayette's POV
"That maybe we should have a threesome" I mutter. He stops dead in his track and lets out a breath of relief? What did he think I was going to ask? Whatever.

"Oh-um sure," he says quickly before kissing me and dropping me off at my dorm. He then leaves all casually like I didn't just propose an exciting idea to him.

We've had sex before but not with another person so this is intriguing.

A/N pretty short but it's kind of a filler so sorry. Also, not like I'm obsessed but heads up smut and angst are coming soon. With smut being next chapter and angst after that.

Also, I'm a duck, what does smut actually mean? Like, I know it means there is going to be sex but I wonder if it stands for anything.

Anywho here: Word Count: 500 (yeah its short, like me, lol)