* 1-month time skip*

John's POV
I load my stuff up in the car as Frances buckles up her seatbelt, she's been on the edge all day, and I don't know why.

"What's wrong," I ask, her eyes becoming nervous and hesitant.

"Nothing" she assures confidently, one thing this girl is great at is fake smiles. If she wasn't my sister I wouldn't even know she was fake smiling.

I decide to shrug it off and address it later I have more important things to worry about. We're visiting my dad today.

Don't worry, unlike other fanfics Henry is a great guy here.

Frances's POV
Thank God John decided to put it off. T.J. is telling her family today that she's pregnant and I don't know what to do. Questions keep boggling inside and outside of my mind.

What if she's kicked out?

Or forced to get an abortion?

I can't do anything about it now. I would text her but she doesn't have a phone right now, which only makes me paranoid even more.

I finally put my thoughts and self to rest as I fall asleep. Only to be awoken by loud beeps.

"Get out where here!" John shouts a smile plastered against his face.

For Thanksgiving weekend, we decided to visit our father and I know he couldn't be worried even more.

Everyone in our family is going to be here today and not all of them now John is gay.

John's POV
I'm sitting at the long dinner table with all of my relatives near. I look around at all the familiar faces, questioning, how they will react when they find out the truth when my eyes meet someone I haven't seen before. She's pretty, and that's coming from a gay guy, she has white-ish silver-ish hair, blue eyes, and fair skin. She also has dark brown eyebrows and a septum piercing. She looks something like this:

All of a sudden one of my dad's friend, Mrs

All of a sudden one of my dad's friend, Mrs. Manning stands up.

"You all this is Martha, my daughter" she announces not taking her eyes off of me.

"Hello everyone" Martha mutters her voice is soft and simple. She seems sad and exhausted.

~baby time skip~

Martha's POV
After dinner, I notice a boy who can't keep his eyes off of me. He's cute, which sucks for him because I'm a lesbian.  My mother brought me here to live with and marry a boy named John Laurens.

This must be that boy because during her announcement she wouldn't lose eye contact with him.

"Hello there," I say walking over to him.

"Hi, I'm Johnathan Laurens, friends call me John" he responds putting his hand out for me to shake. It's soft...ew.

"I'm Martha but you already knew that," I say giggling a bit.

"Yeah, so what do you like to do?" He asks starting small talk. Ugh, such a useless conversation.

"I'm a dancer, and I like to draw," I answer.

"Oh I love to draw, do you want to

see them?" He exclaims his mood improving and his posture straightening. I nod in response and he leads me down a very long hallway.

I look on the walls of his bedroom and they're beautiful, full of detailed drawings. I take notice of his amount of shading. Then I stop on one particular picture.

John's POV
I see Martha stop on a picture of Alex and my whole body gets nervous. One question jarring my mind.

What if she's a homophobe?

"Who's this?" She asks, her voice becoming warmer. Nervousness fills my body as I look for the right words.

"My B-Boyfriend" I stutter waiting for her voice to become disgusted but instead her mood becomes...relieved? Her face lightens and her voice becomes upbeat.

"THANK GOD" She screams. "I thought you liked me, I'm a lesbian" she follows up. I let off a breath of relief and we continue our conversation. She becomes 100% happier and I conclude this as the best Thanksgiving ever.

Frances's POV
I get a call from T.J. and I just stand there frozen. Waiting for a way to respond to her telling me that they kicked her out.

"Hello," I say my voice full of nervousness and me mostly being surprised I didn't stutter.

"They said they fully support me and will pay for anything" she practically screams into the phone. A wave of relief and happiness swallows me as I jump up and down.

This is the best Thanksgiving I've ever had.

A/N so yeah we love happy endings.

Word Count: 766