Peggy's POV(It's only going to be Peggy's POV cause I'm lazy)
I'm the only person that knows John likes Alex. Like, Herc and Laf are suspicious but I know for sure because he told me. When he went into his room he started texting, no one, thank god, was over my shoulder, so I'm the only one that knows.

We all sit in a circle about to start the game when a bunch of other people shows up in the dorm.

"Hey, guys, what are you doing here?" John questions, he seems nervous and I KNOW WHY.

"We wanted to be included, and Alex texted us." Thomas states. I see jealousy, confusion, anger and a bunch of other emotions fly threw John before he reverts back to normal. HOLY MOLY THIS IS GOING TO BE INTERESTING.

We all sit in a circle similar to this:

After we "ensemble our positions" as Laf states I start telling people the rules

"Number One: The person to the right of you will go next, no matter who you ask Truth or Dare

Number Two: You are allowed to ask anyone Truth or Dare, unless they have already been asked, if that is the case then you have to wait until the circle finishes itself.

Number Three: YOU HAVE TO DO A DARE. Or you are out of the game, and can't play any more rounds." Maria ends up clapping once I finish speaking and everyone starts laughing.

Angie started us off.

"Okay, um, Burr truth or dare?" she asks,

"Truth" he replies, Alex lets out a loud groan before Angie interrupts him.

"Is it true that you like someone in this room" she questions, Aaron turns a bright shade of red before nodding. I place bets with John that's it's Theo, but he says, Eliza.

"Peggy truth or dare," Lafayette asks me calmly. He's planning something,

I being the rebel that I am says "DARE" spooking Burr out of his thoughts.

"I dare you to... sit in Maria's lap for the rest of the game," he says simply. I walk over there and sit in her lap as it's not that big of a deal, It's not the first time I've sat on her, (no homo).

"Eliza, truth or dare?" Maria mumbles,

"Truth..." she replies hesitantly.

"Who do you have a crush on," Maria asks smirking, she knows the answer. AND I DON'T

"I'll do a dare" Eliza answers, her voice went to nervousness to more nervousness.

"I dare you to... tell us your crush" Maria whispers.

"I'm out and I'm going home" Eliza remarks back, leaving the dorm and slamming it hard.

"John, truth or dare..." Herc says grabbing everyone's attention once more.

"Uh... dare" John mutters.

"I dare you to take off an article of clothing," Herc yells, making Alex blush.

"Okay," John replies quickly, as he takes off his shirt, revealing his abs, man if I was straight I'd be all over him. Alex starts blushing furiously and leaves to go to the bathroom as I, Laf and Herc start laffing.

"What's so funny" he question-mumbles.

"Hahahaha, he likes you" Laf blurts, he covers his mouth immediately and John blushes a fiery shade of red, while Angelica slaps $10 into my hand. YES!

"Wait,... he does" John mutters before Alex walks back into the room.

"Why are you all looking at me," Alex says. 

Word Count: 569