Alex's POV
"I can't believe you all let me come," Thomas says out of the blue. Now that I think about it he seems happier.

"What do you mean," John asks, a flint of jealousy flashing through my veins. Now I won't be able to get the image of my boyfriend and Thomas in bed together, but it was a long time ago I need to get over it. I start drinking my water to cool myself down.

"Well, I broke up with Angie-" Thomas starts, I cut him off by spitting out my water. Everyone looks shocked. Like, really shocked.

Thomas's POV
The fuck is everyone looking at me weird for? Then a slamming realization hit me.

They didn't know.

"YOU DID WHAT" Eliza screams, slamming her fingers on her phone call button. She's pissed then again so is like 14 people so um what am I supposed to say.

"She didn't tell you..." I remark stunned. She always tells her sisters shit. Then again, she didn't say anything about us being a couple.

Which is one of the reasons I broke up with her

"Why?, that's all I have to say" Herc exclaims, raising his voice higher than usual. My half-brother Laf, just complying with him.

"Well, I felt that she was ashamed of me, and when I did break up with her she shrugged her shoulders and carried on, plus I like someone else," I mutter quickly, giving them time to process my words.

"Well... Who do you like?" Eliza questions her mood changing from full anger to happiness. I see hints of jealousy flying through both John and Alex and Peggy giving me Lenny's face.

"The fuck Peggy?!" I yell, honestly getting creeped out.

"I know who it is." She simply states before grabbing a bag of chips. I raise my eyebrows at her and she starts walking over to me.

"Jemmmmmy" she whispers making me blush uncontrollably.

"How the fuck did you know," I ask, embarrassed, but collected.

"You kept staring at him" she answers emphasizing him. Also letting everyone know it was a boy in the process.

Everyone looks shocked and John and Alex look even more angered. Maybe they both like Madison? But, aren't they together. I hope John didn't tell Alex what I think he did.

Alex's POV
I can't take it anymore.

"YOU FUCKED MY BOYFRIEND" I yell from across the room at Thomas. He looks unphased, but everyone looks shocked even more. We've been blowing their minds. And I think he likes John. So, I claim what's mine, not that people are owned or anything, but then I realize people don't care that Thomas and John fucked, I never told them we were a thing, they all thought we were in some awkward middle school state called "talking". Whoops.

Thomas's POV
"A LONG FUCKING TIME AGO" I blurt to Alex, that's what he was jealous about. So he doesn't like Jemmy, good.

"Well shit," Eliza says, causing everyone to look at her.

"What cinnamon-buns can curse, like here, I fucked Thomas Jefferson and am working on fucking Alexander Hamilton" John follows up, everyone gasping and him leaving a blushing mess named Alexander to go to the bathroom.

John's POV
He better not like Alex. I mean, when I first saw them arguing I always thought Jefferson had a thing for him but then he got with Angie.

Now that's over with and Thomas likes a guy, who totally isn't available.

"Don't tell any of them who I like Peggy!" Thomas says, in a more warning manner than I bet he meant it to come across. But she doesn't look, offended.

~Time skip brought to you by The Dare, by alonleysackoforanges~

Well, here I am, about to fuck Alexander Hamilton. Finally.

Word Count: 635