Hercules's POV
He runs out of the room. I finally figured out what mon amour meant and he runs out of the room. I can feel myself tearing up as he slams the door, causing John to leave his room.

"What just happened?" he asks, I can hear the worry in his voice and he starts to see me crying, the others and John just gather around me for a group hug.

Lafayette's POV
I just ruined my friendship with one of the best people in my life. But I have an idea, I stop at "Yorktown" Herc and I's favorite clothing store and buy a new beanie, it's not for me but for Herc. I know he really wants it so I'm going to give it to him. I walk up the stairs and knock quietly on the door to see pissed Peggy.

"Oh great, more drama, come on in," she says like it's not my dorm. I see Herc crying on the floor and Eliza, Angie, John, and Alex all give me dirty looks. However, Herc's the only one who noticed the bag.

"What's in the bag" he sniffles, my heart breaks for a second seeing him like this but I just smile away. My tears are gone, from earlier, and I hand him the bag. He observes it for a second before seeing the brand name.

"You didn't" he states still looking at the bag in awe.

"I did, mon amour," I reply, his face turns from gloomy to excited and the rest of the group is confused.

Herc's POV

I look through the bag to find the new beanie I've been wanting for about 3 weeks now. It was really expensive because the fabric it was made out of is really rare so I can't believe he bought it for me. Then again he could have stolen it but that's not Lafayette. I hear Alex and the others start stealing and before I can process what's happening he kisses me. The kiss is fresh, smooth and amazing. Once we finish our friends are freaking out and I'm just sat there blushing. He smirks at me as he does it again, this time longer and fuller.

Alex's POV

They are legit having a make-out session in front of us so we all kind of bounce. Even though it's my dorm I go over to John's to play Truth or Dare with the others.

Peggy's POV

This is going to be fun.

John's POV

THIS IS GOING TO BE HELL.

A/N EEEEEKKKKKK, This is my sorry for not posting, I went somewhere so yea, that's my dumb excuse, but yeah if you're confused about mullette like if you remember the first one they kissed in a picture well that was a kiss on the cheek and it wasn't serious, it was more so a friendly kiss. But YAYYYY MULLLETTTTEEEE

Word Count: 486