Alex's POV
"Oh god, he's homophobic, he's going to hate me and everything I stand for, oh my god I just lost my best-" I groaned.

"Alex, it's alright, John's probably confused" Laf assured

"Yeah think about it, his best friend that he hasn't seen in 8 years comes back as a whole different gender" Herc followed up

"That's a lot to process," Laf said scratching his ankle.

"No, did you see the way he reacted the disgust in his face, HE'S A HOMOPHOBE" I yell, tears forming in my eyes. All of sudden Laf and Herc start busting out laughing, but I don't see what's so funny. Are they laughing at me? I start to cry, tears falling out of my eyes.

"Wait... he doesn't know" Laf starts, Herc puts his hand on my back, and I stop crying.

"Know what?" I whimpered, wiping my tears away slowly.

"Sweetie, John's gay," they say, my face starts to lighten up and I put on a bright smile.

"OH, THANK GOD."

John's POV
I have no idea where I'm running, so I stop. I walk into the coffee shop that I stopped at and order a mocha frappuccino, my usual, with no whip cream, of course, iced because I'm basic. As I debate whether or not to go back I see three beautiful girls hop out of a bright red car. It's Angie, Eliza, and Peggy!

"Hey Johnny-Boy" Peggy screeches, while her sisters frantically look around for the person she's talking to.

"Hey Peg-Leg" I yell as I run across the cafe to say hi to her. Eliza and Angelica immediately see me shortly afterward and we exchange our hi's before I decide to get back to my dorm.

Lafayette's POV

When we were waiting for John to come back we decided to watch Disney movies until we all fall asleep on the couch. I hear the door open and I turn my head to see none other but John Motherfricking Laurens.

"Where have you been?" I ask sternly.

"Out, with people" he replies refusing to make eye contact with me.

"DON'T TREAT ME LIKE YOUR FATHER JOHN, JUST TELL ME WHERE YOU'VE BEEN I WAS WORRIED JESUS!" I scream at him waking the others, Alex looks confused while Herc looks like this is a regular thing.

"I'm... sorry" he mutters as he looks me dead in the eye, I can see tears forming but he isn't going to cry. The John Laurens I know doesn't ever cry, even in fights, verbal, emotional, mental or physical.

"Now, please explain where you were Mr.Laurens," I say I'm trying to do everything in my power to make him cry and that I thought would break him.

"I went to go get a coffee, and I saw the Schyuler sisters so I talked to them, it's not that big of a deal, and now I'm going to sleep" he explains while walking to his room but he stops and mumbles something to Alex.

John's POV
"Oh and Alex, I'm not mad or disgusted, I'm proud of you for finding out your true identity," I mutter to Alex, I see her I mean him smile and fall back asleep on the couch. I walk over to my room and change into my pj's I say goodnight to everyone and my turtles and fall asleep.

Alex's POV

Today's the first day of school and I'm hella excited. At lunch, John and his friends are going to Subway and the best part is they invited ME. ME OF ALL PEOPLE. I really hope they like me.

<Law Class Skip, brought to you by princessbee>

Thomas's POV
Woah there, here's some new kid I've never seen before. I mean yeah we're all new but he didn't go to Coppergate High, which makes him new. I decide to pull a small prank on him. I grab Aaron and James and we walk towards the new kid.

"Hey, you're in my spot" I exclaimed, loud enough for the whole class to hear. They all turn there heads to see me, picking on, the new kid.

"And this affects me... why?" he says, everyone looks shocked as hell and at first I was but I was naturally gifted with great comebacks so...

"It affects your dumbass because I'll bop you back to yesterday if you don't move" I mutter, still audible for people to hear though. At first, it was a joke but I hate smartasses because I myself are one so we compete. That's why I like Aaron and James so much.

The kid doesn't look scared at all, just pissed.

"First off, DIPSHIT, I am no dumbass, I'm probably smarter than you, and it's the first day so find another seat," he yells at me. Professor Washington walks through the door right as he finishes his sentence so I sit my ass down. There is no way in hell I'm messing with Professor Washington. Everyone already knows he hard shit so they all act like they weren't just staring at two grown ass men argue.

I'm ready to fucking die.

Word Count: 856